What's new

this is pretty frightening about facebook

i just think its funny people who say Facebook is bad and then still use it. they log your clicks, and show you adds, and log you into their system as a user. Fake name or not, they are still profiting from you.

I dont disagree. I'm a just one more user they can sell to their advertisers.

However, I never see sponsored ads. I have no idea how the people side of facebook works, feeds, live, etc... i dont care to find out. When browsing the marketplace all see are user posted ads.

I see it as a current necessary evil. 15 years ago it was craigslist. 30 years ago it was print magazines/paper. I'm curious to see if facebook holds on or what else comes next.

ah yes, the " I'm on Facebook just because of ____" excuse line. I've seen it a thousand times if I've seen it once.

Regardless, if you're on facebook, they have all your shit.

All they have of mine is fake shit...

fake name
fake info
burner email
no friends
no invites
no FB posts

I did get my FB locked about a year ago, because they wanted a picture of me for their records. I sent them the Tom Hanks "Forest Gump" meme picture. Two day later my FB account was unlocked :laughing:

And then? I don't give half a limp dick fuck if they profit off of me. They aren't swaying my vote, my ideals of anything else for me.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

I am only shocked that people couldn't figure this out for themselves after many years of "free" useless shit on the internet.

Top Back Refresh