What's new

Their reparations checks weren't big enough.

I do... once someone fights back, they all scatter like the pussies they claim everyone else to be. If we started fighting back, they would stop, all of them, immediately, they don't want a fight, they want submission through their words.

Hmmm...the difference I noticed is that in the video I referenced the clerks behind the counter were also black. In the putt putt video, they were all white.

Hmmm...the difference I noticed is that in the video I referenced the clerks behind the counter were also black. In the putt putt video, they were all white.

Could be the problem... maybe you should see it as one group standing up for themselves, while the other group cowered in a back room waiting for someone to do something... maybe color shouldn't be what we notice anymore

Could be the problem... maybe you should see it as one group standing up for themselves, while the other group cowered in a back room waiting for someone to do something... maybe color shouldn't be what we notice anymore

I generally don't, but in these situations I'm not sure who would make out in retaliation. Sure, the video would show the truth...but how is that playing out for white people right now?

Its right there in black and.....well I guess I can't say that anymore.

I'm surprised that video made it over here. I live about 2 miles from where it went down. That kind of shit happens here every year or so, usually at the beginning of the summer right when school lets out.

I'm honestly shocked that it isn't a weekly occurrence these days with these kids having been out of school for 4 months now.

Do I think there is a disproportionate amount of people who are black that are completely lawless?
Yes?
Do I think its race based
No
I think its cultural, and mostly due to how people are raised.. If you are raised to believe that you can do whatever you please and blame it on a entire race of people, if you are raised in a society that allows you to do whatever you want with little to no repercussions, if your parents are not parenting, if your role models are gang members, drug dealers and live upon the good graces of others (welfare), this is the result.

Do I think there is a disproportionate amount of people who are black that are completely lawless?
Yes?
Do I think its race based
No
I think its cultural, and mostly due to how people are raised.. If you are raised to believe that you can do whatever you please and blame it on a entire race of people, if you are raised in a society that allows you to do whatever you want with little to no repercussions, if your parents are not parenting, if your role models are gang members, drug dealers and live upon the good graces of others (welfare), this is the result.

I have black neighbors. They are great people. They also know that democrats are the reason so many black people are fucktarded.

I have black neighbors. They are great people. They also know that democrats are the reason so many black people are fucktarded.

As do I, but they do not act like those people in the video.

Democrats are the original American slave owners. They are just trying to keep up that tradition of power and control. If someone gives you free housing, medical care, food and money, they own you. Plain and simple.

Top Back Refresh