What's new

The Whale

fordguy

blah.
Member Number
Struck home on several fronts. Great movie. Incredible performances. New level of respect for Brandon Fraser.

Yeah, that would probably help. Please post up the results here. Maybe copy/paste the rotten tomatoes review too.

how about you tell me what day works for you and I will buy you and your girlfriend (or boyfriend) two tickets? Consider it a new years gift.

Why does a dude playing another dude make you "respect" him?

I like Fraser too but respect for actor you've never met? I don't get it

You respect him so much that you couldn’t even bother to spell his name correctly?

Just searched it.

That guy fell off a fucking Cliff.. remember Encino man or the mummy? He looks like a complete lard ass now

do you need me to look up the movie theatre closest to you and post the showtimes for "the whale*?

if so, pm dieselmh
Hello and welcome to moviephone.
1672463078750.jpeg

An obese and reclusive English teacher tries to reconnect with his estranged teenage daughter for one last chance at redemption

There you go

Just searched it.

That guy fell off a fucking Cliff.. remember Encino man or the mummy? He looks like a complete lard ass now
He had a nasty divorce, an injury that kept him out of the spotlight and nearly a million in child support he had to come up with Each year.

he seems like a solid dude, hope he can turn it around.

I never met Jack Nicholson either

hey just trying to help. not your cup of tea move on

Where does the respect come from?

Does he do selfless acts of charity? Is he a dedicated father/husband through adverse circumstances?

Educate me on respect for actors

Where does the respect come from?

Does he do selfless acts of charity? Is he a dedicated father/husband through adverse circumstances?

Educate me on respect for actors

he put on a good performance, which you dont see much or at all these days. What are you babbling about

Top Back Refresh