What's new

The war on fossil fuels continues

Very few gas stoves I've seen installed have vent hoods that go outside. If they have anything its just a filtering fan "vent".

i thought venting outside was code?

Very few gas stoves I've seen installed have vent hoods that go outside. If they have anything its just a filtering fan "vent".

8" duct under 12ft long, 800 cfm coaxial fan, duct silencer......
Fuck those useless vents , never again :flipoff2:
PXL_20211216_023944526 (1).jpg

So the electricity that makes my non-gas stove hot comes from unicorns and rainbows ... or is that gas, etc, burned somewhere else?

Unless my electricity is from magic, I'm pretty sure the nasty, bad pollutants are popping into the air somewhere.

Too many idiots as it is ...

it should be. Even if it wasnt code, anyone who doesnt do it should be shot.
My folks former house was built in the 50s and didn't have a vent hood. So tuff guy who do you want do you want to shoot the dairy people who built the built the house, or should my parents have been shot for raising us in such a house.
Who pays to retro fit all the old houses?

That study just screams poor research work or poor reporting. And seems more correlation then causation.

Glad I just bought 2 more gas stoves last weekend! I love mine.

This. Especially in the cold climates.
That study just screams poor research work or poor reporting. And seems more correlation then causation.

Glad I just bought 2 more gas stoves last weekend! I love mine.
And this is the shit being peddled in the name of science. Most people on ibb can see through this bullshit. The average mouth breather no freakin way. They believe every word of this garbage.

Our house here in Idaho is all electric. No natural gas lines in the rural area we live in. To install a propane tank and plumb it ain't worth the cost. I sure would like a gas stove though.

Coleman, camp chef, there are options.

Top Back Refresh