Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters

Provience

Kill!
Member Number
Loc
Gatesville, TX
I'm a big fan of underwear.

i'll wear underpants, undershirts, undershoes (inside shoes?) hell, i'll even wear undergloves if the weather is cold enough.

It seems too many people refuse to wear the outerparts, took me a long time to wear outershirts as I used to just destroy them.

but underpants under-underpants and then outerpants on top? Doesn't make sense.

No underpants at all? I guess, if you are wearing a skirt or a dress.

I had my vasectomy 6 days ago and have had to wear supportive underwear. I fucking hate it and can’t wait until my balls can hang free again.

I had my vasectomy 6 days ago and have had to wear supportive underwear. I fucking hate it and can’t wait until my balls can hang free again.

I've been thinking long and hard about getting the chop lately and fully committing to buying any future child laborers.

how long did they say you needed to stay in dire straights post the knife?

I've been thinking long and hard about getting the chop lately and fully committing to buying any future child laborers.

Well this thread got off topic quick. I don’t recall any of it being painful or even uncomfortable, that say not to lift heavy for a few days or a week. I had swelling a maybe a month, but they just felt weird since I’ve never had big balls. :flipoff2:

Poll is confusing. Skipped it.
Usually boxer briefs, occasionally commando on unproductive day off.
Thermals as a mid-layer of junk coverage if working in cold weather.
Dafook else you wanna know? :flipoff2:

if you wear a pair of briefs underneath your long underwear you can wear the long underwear for a week before they get stinky

[486 said:
;n170718]if you wear a pair of briefs underneath your long underwear you can wear the long underwear for a week before they get stinky

huh, hadn't thought of that.

I wash my coveralls....rarely but wear my long underwear just once before it goes in the pile.

I went many years just wearing undershirts and no outer shirts because they'd basically just get destroyed. finally broke the habit, but I still don't like wearing outer shirts with no undershirt :laughing:

undershirt under long undershirt plus outershirt or sweater is just too much for me :rasta: but I prefer a tighter fitting undershirt

Well this thread got off topic quick. I don’t recall any of it being painful or even uncomfortable, that say not to lift heavy for a few days or a week. I had swelling a maybe a month, but they just felt weird since I’ve never had big balls. :flipoff2:

most people read the first post and maybe the last, so the middle of page 1 or so doesn't really hold much sway on the rest of the thread :lmao:

month of swelling but otherwise no real discomfort? that doesn't sound so bad.

I don’t think they really gave me a timeframe. No exercise or sex for a week.

i’ve been letting it all hang out the past couple nights. Things are still a little tender, but not awful.

all in all it wasn’t a bad experience other than not having enough lidocaine in the first injection.

Poll is confusing. Skipped it.
Usually boxer briefs, occasionally commando on unproductive day off.
Thermals as a mid-layer of junk coverage if working in cold weather.
Dafook else you wanna know? :flipoff2:

confusing :confused:

do you wear under-under all the things?

just under pants?

kilts and sandles for lyfe?

I dunno, it's mostly a spin off from the meme thread with all the freeball wonders chattin' it up :flipoff2: plus, apparently lots of people don't wear undershirts :rasta: Hell, I've got 2 pair of outer pants and 2 outer shirts, plus a whole bunch of underwear to last a week or more easily

[486 said:
;n170718]if you wear a pair of briefs underneath your long underwear you can wear the long underwear for a week before they get stinky

That's how I roll.

Under Armour boxer briefs, UA Base layer when cold.

I don’t think they really gave me a timeframe. No exercise or sex for a week.

i’ve been letting it all hang out the past couple nights. Things are still a little tender, but not awful.

all in all it wasn’t a bad experience other than not having enough lidocaine in the first injection.

rest it out at night :laughing: gotta ease back in to free hanging :rasta:

oof!

I wear boxers or briefs or whatevers cheap and a "wife beater" because most of the shirts that I wear don't have sleeves.
I never get cold enough to wear long underwear.

Boxer briefs to my nuts don't get squished when I sit down, or swing a leg over something, etc.
Undershirt when it starts to cool off.
Boxer briefs under long johns always, so I can wear the long handles again the next day.

Under & under. I sweat just thinking about doing something warm, I need undershirts.

Switched to boxer briefs about 15 years ago, won't wear anything else. Wore mostly Haynes, Fruit of the Loom or American Eagle for years. Decided to try some premium brands, did an experiment and bought some Under Armor, Ex Officio, Saxx, and something else. Hated the Under Armor's seems, Ex Officio was okay, but Saxx, they're awesome! I've got more than enough Saxx for a fresh pair every day for over a week now without washing. They're a little spendy, but darn worth it. I'm spoiled, and hate wearing anything else.

https://www.saxxunderwear.com/

You can catch them on Amazon for ~20 a pair. :grinpimp:

For the record, nothing under the pants unless it’s cold or I’m running long distance. Then it’s something to keep things in place.

undershirts...usually a wife beater under a button up at work.

long underwear if I’m out for extended periods in sub freezing weather.

$20/pair? dayum

10 pack every few years of fruit or haynes, whatever is on the shelf works for me. some are better than others, but i can never remember which is which, so sometimes i have to bitch about it for a few years and hope i guess right next time :laughing:

A shirts, jockey shorts, long socks. I'm outside enough in one of the cooler climates around that underwear and layers are the only way to go. When I'm actually somewhere warm lounging around I'm down to a tanktop, shorts with underwear and flip flops most of the time. I have enough of everything I need to go 3 to 4 weeks between washes. Clean socks every day, underwear every other day unless really exerting getting dirty working. Satisfied?

A shirts, jockey shorts, long socks. I'm outside enough in one of the cooler climates around that underwear and layers are the only way to go. When I'm actually somewhere warm lounging around I'm down to a tanktop, shorts with underwear and flip flops most of the time. I have enough of everything I need to go 3 to 4 weeks between washes. Clean socks every day, underwear every other day unless really exerting getting dirty working. Satisfied?

yup 🤣

i did fuck up and brought equal number of socks, underwear and undershirts the other day. well, i go to the gym first thing in the morning, need new socks for that but not always new underwear or undershirt so i keep running out of socks before everything else :/

Best thing I ever got from a doctor. Frozen peas are your friend.

What kinda hydro-cephalic doesn't put underwear on their asshole? Eww.

itchy-caveman-prints.jpg

(that must be how Democrats feel about anti-maskers)

I love underwear, Prima Donna, MarieJo, Maison LeJaby, Agent Provocateur,Simone Perele, Fleur De Mal...

For the guy that likes Saxx, try Bn3th, like Saxx, but better, especially if your junk is slightly bigger.

Full disclosure... I own a lingerie shop...😆

Top Back Refresh