What's new

"the other place" history thread

The jungle gym buggy build in Arizona was a hoot.

Silverzuk's pink cow cracked me up.

Cmarogenius truck build where he told the giant he didn't know shit about Fords.

She was the "photographer" who took racers money for professional quality U4 pictures and promotional items but never delivered. Roxy, Kim and Rene were all in that thread bashing her. Did Surveyboy date her or some shit or was that a whole different train wreck thread I'm thinking of?

Hydrodynamic is here and has a build thread going.

Not him. Guy I'm thinking of had a tan early 80s yota that he "customized" with square tube exo, sliders, roll bar ect and he had a Toro hydraulic wheel motor hooked to his 2nd t case(?) to act as low low range. The idea was ok but the execution was hacktastic in a methed up way. :laughing:

He kept claiming it was a better setup than anything PBB was using and took tons of shit for it. His videos were entertaining as well. The JC Whitney dually adapters F & R with like 7 of the 8 tires mismatched and bald was the kicker. :lmao:

Toyota Jim was the chainsaw guy. I loved his stories right up there with SilverZuk. I miss both of them. I know Matt is not dead. But I don't FB even for him or Doc.

that one ‘what is it’ thread where it was some weird metal ball thing stuck in wood and lots of people offered to test it and then op left everyone hanging then he started his own website and we all followed. Need an update on thet..
Wait, was that Austin?!? Turned out to be a mining ball-mill chunk, right?

Top Back Refresh