What's new

The *Official* "That's Methed up" thread.

IMG_1513.jpeg

A friend sent me this pic today.

Part of me really really hates that because i have a thing for crown vics. The other part of me is pretty sure that car was more or less scrap anyway and thinks its neat to see someone dragged it out and put it back.

looks like a prius
wonder how much effort they went to in waterproofing the electrics that are back there

though, every one of those I work on does smell like mold and rot because there's a puddle in both rear corners, so maybe they're waterproofed good enough

i really don't think the arrow was neccesary.. lol
It seems to be an asian thing, I notice it in just about any of the asian produced accident clips, they need to circle or point an arrow even if nothing else is in the shot to distract you. That and music, seems they want some 'dramatic' music to go with just about any pending accident.

I don't think there was meth involved, but I don't know where else this story belongs...

I've been sent a screenshot twice in the last 2 weeks of a high school classmates mugshot, dumbass has been caught masturbating in public on 2 separate occasions :homer:

I know, cool story bro

Top Back Refresh