What's new

The *Official* "That's Methed up" thread.

i thought this was a joke. it is horrible

hero.jpg
You shut your whore mouth! :mad3:

That's only 1 Sawzall & a bit of glue away from being a 3/4 ton Ranchero :flipoff2:

i thought this was a joke. it is horrible

hero.jpg
This abomination is inferior to an excursion in every way. I thought maybe it was some kind of tax workaround or something because something that messed up could only be spawned by the fuckery of government. No, apparently this was a custom conversion like a limo manufacturer would do.

You could fit a lot of dead meth whores in that trunk though.

This abomination is inferior to an excursion in every way. I thought maybe it was some kind of tax workaround or something because something that messed up could only be spawned by the fuckery of government. No, apparently this was a custom conversion like a limo manufacturer would do.
I want one for no other reason than to have a bigger trunk than a crown vic. :laughing:

You could fit a lot of dead meth whores in that trunk though.

Diesel sedans are not allowed in Brazil.... well technically there is a restriction against light weight diesel vehicles..... diesel is also considerably cheaper then gas there so there is a matket.

Those also have a 4cyl cummins and 5spd

I'm guessing that . . . It may have been removed or the privacy settings of the post may have changed.

EDIT: this info. brought to you by coffee and pasta

Latte-and-pesto-pasta-.jpg

ok that latte though has got to be the best looking one i have ever seen, and I have seen a LOT.

Diesel sedans are not allowed in Brazil.... well technically there is a restriction against light weight diesel vehicles..... diesel is also considerably cheaper then gas there so there is a matket.

Those also have a 4cyl cummins and 5spd
I knew it had to be something like that:lmao:

I still can't really wrap my brain around customizing a potentially already expensive import vehicle to be worse to save on fuel?:lmao:

ok that latte though has got to be the best looking one i have ever seen, and I have seen a LOT.
Looks fancy, dunno the source - 'twas a random image search for "coffee and pasta" :laughing:

Don't think I've ever seen a foofy latte like that in person.
Do folks stop and admire it before drinking it? :confused:

I knew it had to be something like that:lmao:

I still can't really wrap my brain around customizing a potentially already expensive import vehicle to be worse to save on fuel?:lmao:
brazil makes a lot of fords, they were making '70s (maybe '60s?) body style trucks well into the 2000s with some fugly facelifts (look up ford f-1000)
I'd bet by now they're domestically making the old super duties

Looks fancy, dunno the source - 'twas a random image search for "coffee and pasta" :laughing:

Don't think I've ever seen a foofy latte like that in person.
Do folks stop and admire it before drinking it? :confused:

i do. :laughing:

whats it called when you drive a piece of shit like that F150, for a few laps.. before the monster truck Show??

I can't remember..

I have video of a friend in that kinda race.. somewhere.. (taken in Houston)

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh