What's new

The *Official* "That's Methed up" thread.

well Im still really upset..

I was offline for 5 days (at the ranch hunting).. but Ive been back for 3 days..

and I havent posted since I left a week ago

so its possible people said the right things and we lost it when the site went down

well Im still really upset..

I was offline for 5 days (at the ranch hunting).. but Ive been back for 3 days..

and I havent posted since I left a week ago

so its possible people said the right things and we lost it when the site went down
Yes, people said the right things - all we talked about while you were gone was you :homer:

Jesus dude, get the fuck over yourself :lmao:

You guys are getting a little weak in the last couple pages. I'll take a ride around town tomorrow and see if we can get this thread back on track.

1673966546394.png

Should read "In usable condition, everything still attached works"

I'd rock it

You dont shoot meth. :laughing:
Around here, all the meth heads 100% shoot up meth. Actually, around here, all the meth heads are also simultaneously heroin, fentanyl, heroin/fentanyl addicts. All of them bang up. Hell, people here were shooting oxy's before they disappeared for heroin. Motherfuckers will shoot anything.

Around here, all the meth heads 100% shoot up meth. Actually, around here, all the meth heads are also simultaneously heroin, fentanyl, heroin/fentanyl addicts. All of them bang up. Hell, people here were shooting oxy's before they disappeared for heroin. Motherfuckers will shoot anything.
you should get into the krokodil business
solve your local meth problem right quick

Top Back Refresh