What's new

The *Official* "That's Methed up" thread.

That's not the exhaust dummy. 🙄

Those are the handles to aid in perfect parallel parking.

Don't need no tundra
IMG_20220801_173405.jpg

Yea, im not really seeing the problem here. I would have lowered the boxes, or have *something in all the wasted space below them... but that looks like a decent daily driver/ utility vehicle. :laughing:
It looks like it was rolled or wrecked then that was the fix. I bet a dirt bike fits nicely in the middle.

I bet a dirt bike fits nicely in the middle.
Yep, and I've mentally fixed the unused space underneath.

Widen out the brace/supports for the box platform, get those outside the frame rails, stick spare underneath and a rear winch. Winch needs to be a faded Badlands 9000, and up closer to the "cab" with the cable running just under the spare.

:smokin:

"Hey Bill! pull your truck up next to mine so I can get my industrial sized meth pipe out of the tool box. Don't worry about the other side I can get high enough to levitate up there."

Maybe it is a custom truck for stealing tools out of weatherguard truck boxes. Pull up next to the truck find which of the 8 stock keys fits the box, transfer tools and drive off.

Also looks like it would kill anyone who rear ends it pretty dead. But if you were following behind that thing close enough to crash into it...

"Hey Bill! pull your truck up next to mine so I can get my industrial sized meth pipe out of the tool box. Don't worry about the other side I can get high enough to levitate up there."

Maybe it is a custom truck for stealing tools out of weatherguard truck boxes. Pull up next to the truck find which of the 8 stock keys fits the box, transfer tools and drive off.

Also looks like it would kill anyone who rear ends it pretty dead. But if you were following behind that thing close enough to crash into it...
If you rear end it, you're tagging bumper to bumper with the receiver hitch area... cars and half tons are running up under the boxes. Windshield vs. Jobox. Wreck might cause meth driver to find the 10mm socket and need some ibuprofen.

:flipoff2:

I bet he goes harder than SteelCityRacing :flipoff2:
I had to go look him up after seeing that. Looks like ol' Charles finally sold the bought not built runner so maybe it'll actually put on a show next year.

I had to go look him up after seeing that. Looks like ol' Charles finally sold the bought not built runner so maybe it'll actually put on a show next year.

That fuckstick screwed every single person and company that donated time and labor to that build. In my opinion that entire build was a scam and he never had any intention to take a serious run at KOH or any other U4 race, just end up with the ultimate "overlander" rig so he could be king of dweebville.....

That fuckstick screwed every single person and company that donated time and labor to that build. In my opinion that entire build was a scam and he never had any intention to take a serious run at KOH or any other U4 race, just end up with the ultimate "overlander" rig so he could be king of dweebville.....
The whole build smelled like that from the first post.

20220626_141428.jpg
20220626_141413.jpg

Pretty methy. Covered stem to stern in writing about the local and federal governments, covid, god, and stuff that I would also need to be on meth to understand. Been in my neighborhood for a few weeks at a time, off and on, for years. Never sits in one place for over 72 hours, no cops can't do anything about the local meth mobile.

Note removes as screws to kill me indeed
all screws loose indeed
tire flew out lost indeed

I get the idea that the government has been using covid to convince the mafia to loosen his "lug screws" so his tires fly away and leave him lost in the sea of love. This is why he wishes for russian asylums to be emptied into his community.

Fuck that guy. He was claiming "10th place EMC rig" in his for sale ad even though he never crossed the finish line - fucking liar trying to scam people...

Fuck that guy. He was claiming "10th place EMC rig" in his for sale ad even though he never crossed the finish line - fucking liar trying to scam people...
They gave him 10th in the results, with a big DNF prefacing it. Fucking bullshit if you ask me. If you don't finish in time you didn't place.

They gave him 10th in the results, with a big DNF prefacing it. Fucking bullshit if you ask me. If you don't finish in time you didn't place.

Did they 'give him 10th' or was he just listed as the 10th line item on the results page - the results are always lined out numerically, even the DNFs. Either way, DNF not mentioned, only 10th - which would imply to most people that you finished imo. Just kind of a slippery, slimey way to make yourself look better to the overlander and IG crowd. I noticed he didn't link his build thread - wonder why that was:flipoff2:

Back to methed up - saw this guy driving about 10 mph with traffic all going around him. Everything looked like it was about to fall off - actually kind of impressive in it's own way

IMG_5060.jpeg

IMG_5061.jpeg

Did they 'give him 10th' or was he just listed as the 10th line item on the results page - the results are always lined out numerically, even the DNFs. Either way, DNF not mentioned, only 10th - which would imply to most people that you finished imo. Just kind of a slippery, slimey way to make yourself look better to the overlander and IG crowd. I noticed he didn't link his build thread - wonder why that was:flipoff2:
It's the "in class position" that's listed as 10th in the official results. Overall position is DNF, but I think they both should be. I guess I can see the other side too, you did make it further than all but 9 in the class in an extreme endurance race. I'm still of the opinion that you have to finish on time to place though.

Top Back Refresh