What's new

The official "I was band" thread.

Permaban rubicon owners form back in 2006ish

Some faker post another post on what lift will look best on my yellow rubicon....

Went off on the C u n t .

Place was filled with pussys

I got banned from expedition portal.. I don't even remember when, it was a new forum at the time. There was a dorky post about some camping hammocks and I had a picture of myself laying facedown in my hammock mooning the camera. It was funny to several.. then I was banned.

Bohefus banned me for several days for “Fun with pipe fittings” in the trailer park 😆

Fb groups for Jeep part outs? Not even sure why I was canned on several… I constantly edit my ads and update what has sold during a full part out. I guess they would rather out of date sold pending posts?

Maybe they got tired of approving them thinking it was me spamming the group. Most of the admins are Jeeple duck hunters anyway.

I think I’m going to start my own for shits but I need a lot of people to make it work…

I never had a facebook acct. I signed up last week because I wanted to use facebook marketplace. I was shopping on fb marketplace and I sent a seller a message making an offer for the item. I immediately get a 'you have been banned thing' I protested it or whatever... waited a couple of days, just went to log in. permabanned! ha! well, okay, fuck it.
2Fentries%2Ficons%2Fmobile%2F000%2F001%2F007%2FWAT.jpg

Does posting in this thread self incriminate? Asking for a friend

Lance band me because I said he’d never do it.

What do I win?

Just on the book of faces for things I found there. I get blocked by news pages quite often for pointing out hypocrisy. Another truck company blocked me from their page after I poached drivers off their paid advertising (I still do it, only from a separate account:grinpimp:).

Only place I know I'm banned from is NAXJA, and I have no idea why, and they won't reply to an email 🤷‍♂️

Duane

I was banned from suzuki-forums.com years ago, when one of the dickhead mods kept insisting I was a business advertising/selling parts.
I told him a few times I just had some zuks I was parting out, and was not associated with any business, but he was too stupid to comprehend what I was telling him and told me to change my signature. My signature stated something like "tracker/sidekick parts for sale, PM me with what you are looking for" and I also had a few for sale posts for parts...but wasn't going to create a for sale post for each of the 100s of parts that I could/would sell. I told him one last time that I'm not a business and not changing my signature, because I was through dealing with his power-tripping ass.
I had a similar signature on many other zuk boards that also had the same type of "business" rules and never once did any of those mods ever say a word about it. So I suspect he was just a 14 year old living in his mom's basement and needing to feel like he had some power and control over someone. Or he wasn't and just needed punched in the head.

I went in Facebook jail a bunch on my original account and got banned from a bunch of pages before I got the perma ban for a Rittenhouse meme. Strangely I didn't even go to Facebook jail for the post the fbi got involved with.

Perma ban on reddit for saying tranny
Perma ban on reddit for covid "misinformation "

Nobody getting banned from real life places? The first place I ever got banned from was Sunol Regional Park at 19, was camping there with friends, on the second day the rangers came, poured out our beer and dumped our weed. We weren't misbehaving otherwise, not even sure why someone called the popo on us.

I got kicked out of a vintage truck page on facebook. Guy posted a picture of a bus that must have reminded me of the one from convoy, and I commented something about the long haired friends of jesus in a chartreuse microbus. And then I was out...
I assume the mod was a churchy fucker

Never been banned anywhere. Then again I don't experience the compulsion to "correct", "inform", or "educate" people on the internet.

I was instantly and permanently banned from twitters years ago for saying transgenderism is a mental disorder.

I have since been reinstalled by Elon Musk.
Say it again! Say it again! SAY IT AGAIN!!!!

See if old Elon is following through with the free speech and all.

Nobody getting banned from real life places? The first place I ever got banned from was Sunol Regional Park at 19, was camping there with friends, on the second day the rangers came, poured out our beer and dumped our weed. We weren't misbehaving otherwise, not even sure why someone called the popo on us.
Cause you wouldnt share ya greedy bastards!

Top Back Refresh