What's new

NSFW The *official* D.R.T thread

It's a trap
Someone in Ukraine posted a list of all the shit that "got" people in their unit.

In addition to the usual "loot drops" it was absolutely retarded shit like a brand new soccer ball in the middle of a field waiting to be kicked, shiny heavy gauge copper wire poking out of the mud, doorbell affixed to a tree in the middle of the forest and all sorts of other stuff that nobody with a brain would touch that shit in a war zone would touch.

That's heavy, the ones I haul in LTL are rarely under 2500, many big orders hover around 4000. That's two sizable pallets in the video too. Im always telling people to stay away from the liftgate. It's all insured, let it fall.
I made sure to tell the new guy that started today to let crap just fall. Since the guy he's replacing broke his hand trying to grab a 40' stick of 5x7 3/8 tube that was falling off the rollers. Dumbass. Thankfully he was an express employee, so 12 hours into his employment, and gone, no muss, no fuss.

The video of the most recent guy who lit himself on fire disturbed me for some reason. Most of these videos don't bother me.

A good majority of Irates have a dark sense of humor, myself included. This thread is here for snuff films, Darwin award winners, and gene pool cleansing acts that were caught on camera. Let's see what you can find!

One of the first comments :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

IMG_4066.jpeg

I'd like to see the guy's that came back.....
And that video
Post 1727

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh