What's new

The new irate4x4 Parts Counter

Austin

Blame Canada
Member Number
Loc
St.Louis, MO
What the what!?!? Yup ... we're set up to sell off-road parts. Find the link to the Parts Counter in the main navigation.

We have access to about 180 manufactures and a little over 300k parts. Hopefully for less than you'll find else where.

We Will Not be quoting against IBB vendors.

Red Skulls have been ordering for the last month to help dry-run this concept it's gone pretty smooth.

The concept:
  • A simple parts ordering form or 'counter'.
    • It's kind of like kicking the parts guy off the computer at AutoZone. You know what part you need, just put the number in and get the price.
  • Do your research on the web, watch all the videos out there, look in manuals but ... come here with a part number.
  • Type in a part number and get your IBB price. Purchase, or don't.
  • No big PIA e-commerce site to navigate.
  • Super simple and mostly automated to keep prices down.
  • Must be a registered member to use or order from it.
  • Premium Memberships (Red, Yellow & Blue Skulls) get deeper discounts that regular users.
As of right now:
  • I need to manually quote shipping (and taxes if you're in MO) and place the actual order.
  • I do plan to have it fully automated at some point
  • Price shop all you want, but when you're ready to pull the trigger on something submit the order form and I'll get you a shipping quote.

Thoughts? Questions? Ideas?

I had another vendor you'll be excited about contact me last week, hope to have their product line added soon! :beer:

Attention all you racers! .... your rigs need parts and we want advertising on your rigs!
Please PM me before you go buying parts elsewhere. I'm sure we can work out a situation that works for us both :smokin:

:usa::usa::usa:

This is why I left retail parts eons ago...:laughing:

Awesome idea!

Is Genright going to play along with us? They're not on the list yet, and searching for their part #s it suggests that I drink bleach. :laughing:

I like it. You should call ASAP Network and talk to her. She has a massive accurate catalog.

I tried both of them last night, I'll get the numbers again

Edit:10013781 and 10013778

re edit: tried them and they are both active, although $30-50 more than rock auto.

Last edited:
TIMKEN HA590028

Nothing comes up. Dad-wagon (2005 Ford Freestyle) needs CV shafts and was going to do hubs while I was in there. :homer:

Top Back Refresh