What's new

The last half of 2020 predictions

Put this in your pipe and smoke it.

Minneapolis City Council announces veto-proof push to disband police in George Floyd aftermath

https://www.foxnews.com/us/minneapol...e-george-floyd

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

Excellent.

Minnesota has been coasting on Nordic-style liberalism for decades, the sort of liberalism that only works in monocultures.

Sweden is now breaking down, then Norway, and now Minnesota.

I'd like to start a charity to take Federal money and re-locate Somalis to rural Minnesota. Buy up old Catholic and Presbyterian churches and convert them to Mosques for our friends. Sprinkle a little pepper in that salt.

Nothing would make me feel better than to see Minneapolis abolish the Police.

If the cops in this country had a shred of balls they'd strike in Minneapolis anyway, solve the problem for everyone.

My vote is Yellowstone. However, recent earthquakes aren't any indicator. They have 700 to 3000 small quakes every year. When things go crazy animals start to act oddly. Humans make me think that it's about to blow.

Excellent.

Minnesota has been coasting on Nordic-style liberalism for decades, the sort of liberalism that only works in monocultures.

Sweden is now breaking down, then Norway, and now Minnesota.

I'd like to start a charity to take Federal money and re-locate Somalis to rural Minnesota. Buy up old Catholic and Presbyterian churches and convert them to Mosques for our friends. Sprinkle a little pepper in that salt.

Nothing would make me feel better than to see Minneapolis abolish the Police.

If the cops in this country had a shred of balls they'd strike in Minneapolis anyway, solve the problem for everyone.

Ya know Skippy I went to the last post on this page and worked my way back up I hadn't scrolled past the second line from the bottom of your post and I thought " this has Skippy written all over it" and sure enough it is you with your one verse song! So sad for a claimed IQ of 145

Top Back Refresh