What's new

The Gestapo... eeer... FBI chasing down trump supporters

Landslide

Red Skull Member
Member Number
FBI Visited Home of Trump Supporter Who Was Working in DC, But Did Not Even Attend the Rally

They apparently harassed this guys pregnant wife at their home.

papers... vhere are you papers?

just the beginning, of course.

wonder if this would happen if they had burned the place down like the Minneapolis "protests?" That seems to be the get out of jail free card.

FBI Visited Home of Trump Supporter Who Was Working in DC, But Did Not Even Attend the Rally

They apparently harassed this guys pregnant wife at their home.

papers... vhere are you papers?

Sweet man where's the Bail Fund for this? And what collection of law firms are representing these guys? Which Corporate sponsor did you make so afraid of Direct Action that they are sponsoring those lawyers for you?

Oh wait there's none of that. We're conservatives :lmao:

Sweet man where's the Bail Fund for this? And what collection of law firms are representing these guys? Which Corporate sponsor did you make so afraid of Direct Action that they are sponsoring those lawyers for you?

Oh wait there's none of that. We're conservatives :lmao:

Dont group yourself with the rest of us:flipoff2:

Dont group yourself with the rest of us:flipoff2:

If I was with the rest of you, you would be down at your local Federal Building right now, arms locked with other beefy rednecks, chanting Kumbaya and calling out "We'll bail you out!" to your friends and fellows in the struggle.

But conservatives don't do that because they are selfish, self-interested, lone powerless pricks who are used to getting run all over by Chelsea Manning and her hormone-popping ways.

Conservatives just like to be fucked so it gives them an excuse to moan.

I'm not kidding. White conservative masochism needs to die. Conservatives fetishize about being suppressed by the government so that they can whine about what whining pussies the Left is. They told on Mom and so they're bad. But Lefties get all the cookies and all conservatives get is a Time Out. Because they like being there. No other explanation for it.

And we're supposed to be able to fix or fight back without violence? Yeah, let's see how that works out.

I'm not advocating it and hope it doesn't happen but I'm not seeing any way around it.

If I was with the rest of you, you would be down at your local Federal Building right now, arms locked with other beefy rednecks, chanting Kumbaya and calling out "We'll bail you out!" to your friends and fellows in the struggle.

But conservatives don't do that because they are selfish, self-interested, lone powerless pricks who are used to getting run all over by Chelsea Manning and her hormone-popping ways.

I'm not kidding. White conservative masochism needs to die. Conservatives fetishize about being suppressed by the government so that they can whine about what whining pussies the Left is. They told on Mom and so they're bad. But Lefties get all the cookies and all conservatives get is a Time Out. Because they like being there. No other explanation for it.

:stirthepot:

Fish on!:flipoff2:

And we're supposed to be able to fix or fight back without violence? Yeah, let's see how that works out.

I'm not advocating it and hope it doesn't happen but I'm not seeing any way around it.

Yes, we can. We know we can because the Left did and right now, everything in society is determined by them.

I have several times given concrete, specific instructions on likely ways we could get around this. For example, the DOJ has certain elected officials running it, they're mostly in the WH (which we don't have) but also in Committees in both Houses.

The ranking Republican House Judiciary member is Jim Jordan

https://judiciary.house.gov/about/members.htm

They spend most of their time making sure there are enough Black people in the media. No, seriously.

https://judiciary.house.gov/uploaded...er_21_2020.pdf

Now, Ohio's 4th Cong District is rural and on the outskirts of Cleveland, Dayton, and Columbus.

One of the largest employers in Jorand's 4th Congressional District is Scott's Miracle Grow. They're actually based in the city, but I bet most of their key employees live in Jordan's district.

This is significant because that's a $5-10 billion corporation, and the products are used mostly by Conservatives. Most fertilizer is going Organic and OMRI and all that shit, good ol fashioned chemical nutes are not bought by Democrats. A guy who works all week and wants a green lawn uses Miracle Gro.

Ok so kill Miracle Gro. We go on Twitter and state "I will not buy Miracle Gro products and I will not associate with anyone that does". There will be some blowback, some people will get fired. Keep going. Every conservative boycott so far has obviously been cooked up and run from some Corporations Marketing conference room. You have to keep going until faggot Joe Rogaine and Mike Fishing Announcer get on TV and say "Ok enough's enough guys". Keep going until wayyyyy past those faggots' tolerance, that's when you know you're having an effect.

Keep going until Scott's MIracle Gro howls at Jim Jordan and forces him to have a hearing about why THE MOTHERFUCKING FBI is showing up at citizens' houses while the Judiciary Committee is having hearings about how many black people ABC employs.

That would work. If it's not Scott's, pick something else.

That will stop the harassment RIGHT NOW, and it would stop it for a good long time.

Last edited:
So the FBI in the course of a criminal investigation asked persons of interest about the crime, without detaining them, determined they were innocent and then let them be? I’ll try to suppress my rage.

Again, where is EV13WT who fucked every thread with nazi claims for the last forever? Got me curious, checked his stats... he is lurking but last post was a month ago. Hmmmm. He realized he was stumping the wrong team? Nah, he proved to be the useful idiot we knew him to be.

So the FBI in the course of a criminal investigation asked persons of interest about the crime, without detaining them, determined they were innocent and then let them be? I’ll try to suppress my rage.

That's not exactly how it went but you keep sugar coating the bullshit so it doesn't taste bad for you.

Yes, we can. We know we can because the Left did and right now, everything in society is determined by them.

I have several times given concrete, specific instructions on likely ways we could get around this. For example, the DOJ has certain elected officials running it, they're mostly in the WH (which we don't have) but also in Committees in both Houses.

The ranking Republican House Judiciary member is Jim Jordan

https://judiciary.house.gov/about/members.htm

They spend most of their time making sure there are enough Black people in the media. No, seriously.

https://judiciary.house.gov/uploaded...er_21_2020.pdf

Now, Ohio's 4th Cong District is rural and on the outskirts of Cleveland, Dayton, and Columbus.

One of the largest employers in Jorand's 4th Congressional District is Scott's Miracle Grow. They're actually based in the city, but I bet most of their key employees live in Jordan's district.

This is significant because that's a $5-10 billion corporation, and the products are used mostly by Conservatives. Most fertilizer is going Organic and OMRI and all that shit, good ol fashioned chemical nutes are not bought by Democrats. A guy who works all week and wants a green lawn uses Miracle Gro.

Ok so kill Miracle Gro. We go on Twitter and state "I will not buy Miracle Gro products and I will not associate with anyone that does". There will be some blowback, some people will get fired. Keep going. Every conservative boycott so far has obviously been cooked up and run from some Corporations Marketing conference room. You have to keep going until faggot Joe Rogaine and Mike Fishing Announcer get on TV and say "Ok enough's enough guys". Keep going until wayyyyy past those faggots' tolerance, that's when you know you're having an effect.

Keep going until Scott's MIracle Gro howls at Jim Jordan and forces him to have a hearing about why THE MOTHERFUCKING FBI is showing up at citizens' houses while the Judiciary Committee is having hearings about how many black people ABC employs.

That would work. If it's not Scott's, pick something else.

That will stop the harassment RIGHT NOW, and it would stop it for a good long time.

I'm not going through it all over again with you but it should be no surprise I disagree. Words will not correct the coarse of this ship.

Top Back Refresh