What's new

The End Hanger

I may know where there is a blimp for sale. May be cheap. Like 90’ long. Leave it deflated in the corner ?

There is a 9-12 month waiting list for hangars around here, and we are trying to build 8 rental Tee hangars because they are needed for aircraft.
I'd guess that would be the issue. If there is a waiting list for aviation-related stuff, then enforce the aviation only rules. If - for whatever reason - there are more hangers than planes, start renting them out for other uses.

Yall realize that he isnt renting it, right?
At most non-privately owned airports it doesn’t matter if you own or rent. I own mine, but lease the dirt under it. The lease, because of city code, require a majority aviation use.

I think it is cool as heck having a hangar, and my own aircraft is rarely inside. I am putting new axles under my Jeep at my hangar, and do a lot car maintenance at the hangar, but I have several airplane projects going on inside.

There is a 9-12 month waiting list for hangars around here, and we are trying to build 8 rental Tee hangars because they are needed for aircraft.
That was one thing that made me hold off on looking at planes and doing the whole license thing. Around here its a 3-5 year waiting list for hangers, then they run you $500+ a month.

Top Back Refresh