What's new

Thanks Trampas...got your package

BA327518-D3E7-4921-BB83-0803E71C0A30.jpeg

Rich MF’er!
If you think 500ish makes him rich you clearly don't live on the west coast. That's entry level over here, unfortunately.

Considering I bought it for 180k and owe under 100k, I'm hoping to walk away with a nice chunk when I sell it this summer....

But no, I'm far from rich
Funny, I'm bought mine pretty close to the same, and my value is similar. I'm planning on sticking in this one until retirement though if I'm lucky. Finally got a shop built and setup the way I want it and I'm nice and close to work. Now if only Portland would pull its fucking head out of its ass and get back to the way things were 15 years ago when I bought.

Reactions: Add
Funny, I'm bought mine pretty close to the same, and my value is similar. I'm planning on sticking in this one until retirement though if I'm lucky. Finally got a shop built and setup the way I want it and I'm nice and close to work. Now if only Portland would pull its fucking head out of its ass and get back to the way things were 15 years ago when I bought.
Only reason I'm selling is because I haven't lived in it in 4 years. I bought it before I was married and my wife bought her house 12 miles away before we were too.

The plan is to sell them both and by something bigger and on more property.

I'm gonna be house debt

Been looking at 10ac+ in the area I live in-ish. 10 acres in Clackamas county is absolutely absurd, but I need to live here. I'm not leaving my family. Sell my 600k home that I still owe on, buy a 1m+ home and keep shoveling money. Thing is, I need the property.

I have a great opportunity in OKC but I can't seem to leave here. My family is everything to me, my dad is my best friend and I won't leave him

Top Back Refresh