What's new

***Thank Goodness…the Combo Deal is Back!

Bumping this thread for a great company. I just stocked up on supplies, and tried one of THESE. Holy shit, they removed mill scale faster than anything I have tried in the past. Saved me a bunch of time.

Bumping this thread for a great company. I just stocked up on supplies, and tried one of THESE. Holy shit, they removed mill scale faster than anything I have tried in the past. Saved me a bunch of time.
Thanks so much for the shout out!

We'll be posting a new Combo Deal shortly and have included the Stripping Disc in the package.

hello there

is there a BF sale?
Your beat me to the punch...

Time to stock up on...

...our Flap Disc and Cut Off Wheel Combo Deal featuring CHOICE CUT 4.5” cut off wheels and Premier Grind 4.5" zirconia flap discs (German Made).

2020%205:56:29%20PM.jpg

Priced at $35, this package includes:
25 – Premier Grind 4.5” x 7/8” Zirconia Flap Discs: Type 27 or Type 29 / 36, 40, 60, 80 or 120 Grit, and…
25 – CHOICE CUT 4.5” Cut Off Wheels: Type 1 (flat)...good for cutting steel and stainless steel.

In lots of 5, use the COMMENTS section to let us know types and grits for the flap discs, i.e. 5 - 36 Grit/T27, 10 - 60 Grit/T29, 5 - 80 Grit/T29 and 5 - 120 Grit/T27.

If you leave this blank, we'll default to 10 - 40 Grit/T29, 10 - 60 Grit/T29 & 5 - 80 Grit/29.

Turkey2022-2.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving!

***Roark Supply is a leading provider of abrasives used by fabricators, as well as off-road and custom car enthusiasts.

I love these wheels. I bought some last year for a family member who loves them as well. They’ve really made my XJ build easier.

Top Back Refresh