What's new

Teen who makes teddy bears for children of fallen officers getting death threats.

American idiots at large!
Damn what's this leading to people need to think for themselves!

What pisses me off is how they pretend they are so open-minded, accepting, etc. Just come out and say you’re a huge piece of shit and all you care about is your small group of delusional friends.

I have a hard time imagining even Overbear saying a 4 year old who’s dad was just killed shouldn’t have a stuffed animal to remember them by.

Every single cop needs to walk off the job and let freedom ring... see how long it takes to revert back to old west style justice and let the people with something to lose actually lose it. This country is fucked because of shit ideals and antagonistic reactions, all the while knowing that those that have been antagonized can't/ won't do shit about it.

Every single cop needs to walk off the job and let freedom ring... see how long it takes to revert back to old west style justice and let the people with something to lose actually lose it. This country is fucked because of shit ideals and antagonistic reactions, all the while knowing that those that have been antagonized can't/ won't do shit about it.

I’d rather just see them pull out of the inner city/ghetto areas where they seem to be the most hated. They can turn into neighborhood watch in the middle class suburbs. Just put something on the next election ballot broken down by precincts.

What pisses me off is how they pretend they are so open-minded, accepting, etc. Just come out and say you’re a huge piece of shit and all you care about is your small group of delusional friends.

I have a hard time imagining even Overbear saying a 4 year old who’s dad was just killed shouldn’t have a stuffed animal to remember them by.

When they started the "Tolerance" BULLSHIT years ago for the Gays when I lived in Colorado, that's when they got the foot in the door. Attack everyone that didn't ride along with their social justice, PC correct, Green, anarchy then. Now look what we got.

Top Back Refresh