What's new

Teen driver attempts to roll coal on bicyclists ends up running over 6 of them

Except for we dont know the kid was actually trying to roll coal on anyone. That was just one of the road ****s opinions and the media ran with it.
Shitty article was apparently written with finger paint but the image I get from this:

"Ferrell said the same thing happened to the group he was training with, and the driver wouldn't stop doing it," KPRC reported.

Ferrell said, “It made me mad, so I accelerated to try to catch up to him, so I could take a picture of his truck, take a picture of him or his license plate or something."

...is there were many groups of cyclists at this event. Kid was blasting groups as he went by.

The amish here are terrible. They will ride 4 and 5 wide on a 45 mph road and block traffic for miles.
My friend just hit a horse and buggy that turned left in front of her. The driver of the buggy was 11.

The amish here are terrible. They will ride 4 and 5 wide on a 45 mph road and block traffic for miles.
My friend just hit a horse and buggy that turned left in front of her. The driver of the buggy was 11.
Must have been part of the Lord's plan, and the boy's family wasn't given anything that they can't handle. I'm new at this. Am I getting it right?

Shitty article was apparently written with finger paint but the image I get from this:

"Ferrell said the same thing happened to the group he was training with, and the driver wouldn't stop doing it," KPRC reported.

Ferrell said, “It made me mad, so I accelerated to try to catch up to him, so I could take a picture of his truck, take a picture of him or his license plate or something."

...is there were many groups of cyclists at this event. Kid was blasting groups as he went by.

Maybe... but the account doesn't make sense.

he accelerated to try to catch the truck... on a bike (or was he in a chase car??)??? And he made no mention of the truck driver swerving into the single-line bike riders? How long did he try to catch up before the impact?

I'm still betting on the idea of bike riders got annoyed and swerved out in front of the truck to annoy the driver... and impact.

Top Back Refresh