What's new

Teen driver attempts to roll coal on bicyclists ends up running over 6 of them

I hope all of you both on this forum and on the other one who were bragging about rolling coal on road cyclists sleep a little better now knowing that your bullshit has inspired even more bullshit that seriously injured people needlessly.

Great job showing everyone how badass you are by blowing smoke out of a full-size truck onto people riding a 5lb bike. :shaking:

Wait, what was this kid doing on a bike trail with his truck? :flipoff2::stirthepot:

The article suggests that he hit vehicles on the road, not on the shoulder, that were unable to maintain speed. Maybe they didn't have their hazards on? I tend to accelerate when passing a pack of road lice too, that's the best way to get past a slow moving vehicle on the road....accelerate.

I hope all of you both on this forum and on the other one who were bragging about rolling coal on road cyclists sleep a little better now knowing that your bullshit has inspired even more bullshit that seriously injured people needlessly.

Great job showing everyone how badass you are by blowing smoke out of a full-size truck onto people riding a 5lb bike. :shaking:
Yeah yeah yeah I get what you're saying but some of the most narcissistic assholes on the road are a group of dickhead bicyclist. Followed closely by Harley riders.

I have such faith in humanity that I believe every one of them deserved it. Sixteen year old kid included. Kids are idiots and you can't make sense of what they do. They don't even know why they do stuff. Literally brain development. I don't feel bad for the bikers either. ****s all of them. I don't call them ****s because they ride bikes. I call them ****s because they are people. People are ****s.

I really don't feel bad for the bicyclists. The lance Armstrong want a be take over the are don't follow road laws and generally are unsafe. They started riding out here because it was "County" but it's blown up with people and they still ride with zero care

The article suggests that he hit vehicles on the road, not on the shoulder, that were unable to maintain speed. Maybe they didn't have their hazards on? I tend to accelerate when passing a pack of road lice too, that's the best way to get past a slow moving vehicle on the road....accelerate.

riding down an area highway. <<< I thought bicyclists were not allowed on highways?

Attachments

• vwdzr31u7kx51.png
    vwdzr31u7kx51.png
    285.9 KB · Views: 98

It’s highly possible the bike riders moved out into the lane to pass other bike riders at the same time or moved out to block the truck. There’s always three sides to a story.

Douchebag in training kid. Guarantee he had a Fox shirt on.

The restitution will be more than the truck is worth for all those bikes alone. If they were training for a competition and 75 miles into a ride, they aren't riding cheap bikes.

Jeez, that front end got mangled from a few carbon bikes!!

Make a part of his plea deal that is coming to pick up the trash at all future bike events and hand them water as they go by.

It’s highly possible the bike riders moved out into the lane to pass other bike riders at the same time or moved out to block the truck. There’s always three sides to a story.
The station reported that a YouTube search for the term showed videos showing "thick, black smoke blowing on cyclist

I want to see this video.

“Old 290”, use to be call “old Hempstead highway”, and just “Hempstead highway” before that. It use to be the only route to get to and from Austin and Houston. New 290 bypassed the old road and is just local traffic, like myself. This is a 4 lane road in the middle of nowhere. I would assume all the bike riders were in one lane, but that’s not always the case and we all know that. The kid was probably being a douche and when idiots collid, physics stil wins.

Last edited:

I keep forgetting that speculation and arm-chair quarterbacking without any source of factual validation is entirely acceptable in today's internet society.

In most states (if not all), bikes can use the full lane. So if they were in the lane while legally allowed to be there, and fuckhead hit them, it is fuckhead's fault.

I keep forgetting that speculation and arm-chair quarterbacking without any source of factual validation is entirely acceptable in today's internet society.

In most states (if not all), bikes can use the full lane. So if they were in the lane while legally allowed to be there, and fuckhead hit them, it is fuckhead's fault.
that's almost like saying it's 100% your fault for hitting a deer that run out in front of you at the last minute and be darty all over the road.

So its just some road ****s opinion that he was trying to roll coal? Yeah it couldnt be that it was just some dumb ass inexperienced 16 year old driving a big truck that misjudged where the front corner was. I hope the kid had a dash cam that shows the dumbfucks moving in front of him when they heard the truck rev up to pass them.

Not saying it’s right. But please be self righteous towards the fucking ass clowns riding 3 abreast at 25 MPH in a 40 zone as well. Most of this bullshit towards cyclist is cause and effect. I know several hard core cyclists and they have the attitude of I pay gas taxes for my car so I can ride my bike full on in the middle of the road.

Most states have laws that clearly state cyclist must follow all the rules of the road. Slow moving car and trucks need to allow passing and if you are a legitimate hazard on the raod you get taken off the road by the police. Many cyclist are legitimate hazards by the way they ride, not all and I am sure if varies state to state, but many cyclist are fuckups on the road. Make sure and take your self righteous attitude and direct it towards them as well.

Top Back Refresh