What's new

Tarrio a snitch?

considering the proud boys are considered a "hate group" because people they've kicked out have been people who encourage and incite hate, not only does it not surprise me that he would talk to the FBI, but i still don't care.

the proud boys are literally not about selling meth and overthrowing the USA, so it isn't like there is actually fuckall to hide. Christ, they apply for permits and shit before hosting events :laughing:

considering the proud boys are considered a "hate group" because people they've kicked out have been people who encourage and incite hate, not only does it not surprise me that he would talk to the FBI, but i still don't care.

the proud boys are literally not about selling meth and overthrowing the USA, so it isn't like there is actually fuckall to hide. Christ, they apply for permits and shit before hosting events :laughing:

Exactly

They are a product of the media. I never heard of them until the press started asking about them.

and I still don’t know what or who “Q” is that the press keeps running on about.

I've only heard about any of that stuff here. This semi idiot I work with was talking about some special Vice was going to run last night about the Q crap. Big whatever for me.

They are a product of the media. I never heard of them until the press started asking about them.

and I still don’t know what or who “Q” is that the press keeps running on about.

Doesn't matter. You are still a white supremacist since you have heard of them, even if you aren't white!!!!

The same reason the left can't meme is the same reason they never understood (or tried to) the Proud Boys. Remember the big white dude that punched the lights out of the dude giving him shit in Portland a few years ago? All the media called him a racist and all the rest. He has a black wife and they have kids together. Now he rots in jail, but the rest of those shitfaces who were rioting haven't even been ticketed. They ruined this guy's life for defending himself.

How does the left spin that if the Trump supporter is black, Asian, ect??

:confused:

Uncle Tom. Same thing they called any black voter that voter against Obama.

When I was working in Tacoma & Fife under the Obummer admin I uad a lot of black people I worked with that would tell me that they just got called an Uncle Tom because they were voting based on what was best for them and the economy. Well apparently worrying about your retirement alone made you one, so voting for Trump and being black probably makes you far worse than an Uncle Tom.

Dehumanize, divide and the conquer, all brought to you by the MSM and the Fed Guberment.

The left is the racist group.... they just do a great job of hiding it under the disguise of "You need specials laws and rights"

Take Biden with Kamala.... "I'm going to get a black female"......not a person who may be best for the job but a black female. That is the most racist thing ever said, now imagine if Trump said it.

The left is the racist group.... they just do a great job of hiding it under the disguise of "You need specials laws and rights"

Take Biden with Kamala.... "I'm going to get a black female"......not a person who may be best for the job but a black female. That is the most racist thing ever said, now imagine if Trump said it.

Its courageous, brave, and forward thinking if a dem says it. Especially in black face 'mon.

Its hard for him not to say “I’m going to get a black female” is natural for a racist person to say. He was probably having one of his flash backs about hanging out with the senator Klansmen Byrd and segregationist Thermon. Its only natural for him to revert back to his Jim Crow roots.

Top Back Refresh