What's new

Sup

9d5rkgW.jpg

So shocking to see the same people still have nothing better to do than talk crap to invisible people. So what’s the latest drama? Chem make it back yet?

So shocking to see the same people still have nothing better to do than talk crap to invisible people. So what’s the latest drama? Chem make it back yet?

Nope, he's all over FB though.

314C5B28-D507-4AE9-A9D1-BF99DC8BFE9C.jpeg
Meh, facepage not my jam. Where do we stand on adults having the tik tok accounts?

SEA JANITORS! Out sweeping the waves and causing chaos in the lineup...

__

add DRED805 and Ironpig70, and Foolish and you got yourself a party. Ill drive the ice cream wagon. :flipoff2:

need jparu on here too

Damn,I haven't seen DREDS name mentioned in Forever,but I'm in Agreement with this post.

Good work on remembering the Fallen off of them :cool:

But let's keep focus on what Roc Doc said, let's Invite "Them" Both :grinpimp:

Now what's "Sup" Pat ? Make it happen :flipoff2:

Tell Doc to call me as well. Need to talk to him.

Damn,I haven't seen DREDS name mentioned in Forever,but I'm in Agreement with this post.

Good work on remembering the Fallen off of them :cool:

But let's keep focus on what Roc Doc said, let's Invite "Them" Both :grinpimp:

Now what's "Sup" Pat ? Make it happen :flipoff2:

Tell Doc to call me as well. Need to talk to him.

totally going to make that happen.......
My spokesman is lining it up over some drinks

DD2EDBF6-93E7-445B-8B64-4129E9A28C0B.jpeg

photo22550.jpg

They are causing chaos in my pants! :flipoff2:

Cute girls, but questionable enough that I'm going to need a notary present and 3 forms of government ID with birth dates. Can't be too safe these days. Otherwise I'm noping it out of there faster than a fat kid heading towards cake.

__

Cute girls, but questionable enough that I'm going to need a notary present and 3 forms of government ID with birth dates. Can't be too safe these days. Otherwise I'm noping it out of there faster than a fat kid heading towards cake.

__

While you are right and sadly it's the truth. Any Gal Of Questionable to that point, move on and fuck somebody else :flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh