What's new

Stolen truck Tucson

Projectjunkie

Whatever
Member Number
Loc
Tucson Az
Last week my laydown yard got broken into, my connex was cut open. I followed tire tracks to a tweaker compound and found a good portion of the contents of my connex.

my 99 5.4 f250 4wd is still missing

tired 5.4, auto, floor shift t case

d50 sterling 4.10 ratio, right rear rotor trashed thin

ugly 20" wheels

no tailgate, no tint, vinyl bench, crank windows

this was supposed to be the donor for my 79 4wd swap

this was Marana, avra valley, and possibly still in the area.

Dustin Jacobs is the suspect and has felony warrants

share this if you don't mind, I'm not on social media

photo34773.jpg

Look out around in Picture Rocks. Lots of fuckin thieving ass tweakers out there.

​​​​​​

​​​​​

​​​​​

I end up cruising that stretch quite a bit on the bikes in and out of gates pass area. Lot's o' tweakers for sure :shaking:

I'll keep an eye.

Thanks for spreading the word and keeping an eye out

Time to ban flathead screwdrivers, I guess.

Well, my connex had the high security box, but he used a big grinder and a generator apparently, the ford was a runner, somewhat, so the keys were in the connex. So, it does not have tampered doors or ignition.
The truck wasn't particularly valuable, but useful the couple times I sunk my tow rig out there. I almost cut it up last month to salvage the axles, but got busy......

Thanks for spreading the word and keeping an eye out

Well, my connex had the high security box, but he used a big grinder and a generator apparently, the ford was a runner, somewhat, so the keys were in the connex. So, it does not have tampered doors or ignition.
The truck wasn't particularly valuable, but useful the couple times I sunk my tow rig out there. I almost cut it up last month to salvage the axles, but got busy......

That sucks. Probably another win for the Milwaukee line of cordless tools.

My tubing bender could have been one of the victims!
jk, lemme know if you wish to borrow.

Aren’t you close to the border? Some beaner probably is driving that thing around Mexico by now. The Ford Super Duty is the number one choice of cartels.

Last week my laydown yard got broken into, my connex was cut open...

Next time, build a trap in a decoy conex for the fucken thieves to fall through & drown in coolant/oil mixture like the sewer rats they are :mad3:

Finding the truck would be progress, good luck-

My tubing bender could have been one of the victims!
jk, lemme know if you wish to borrow.

Sweet, if I take you up on that, it'll be at home in my boring ass suburbs, I'm on NW side, you?

Aren’t you close to the border? Some beaner probably is driving that thing around Mexico by now. The Ford Super Duty is the number one choice of cartels.

They drive a stolen car packed with drivers into a nice neighborhood and steal 5 lifted diesel crew cabs in 8 minutes and they're gone, my 300k mile 5.4 probably wouldn't make it 80 miles to the border....

Next time, build a trap in a decoy conex for the fucken thieves to fall through & drown in coolant/oil mixture like the sewer rats they are :mad3:

Finding the truck would be progress, good luck-

Yeah, there's been some other shit I can't talk about yet, but I'm not taking this lightly

I am of course on the far east side.
Houghton/Golf Links

Top Back Refresh