What's new

Stock power steering pump tweaks

Clb

another toyota from P.R.K
Member Number
Loc
First 50 club
So I did the first version listed in the bible over there (its been removed and replaced with a vs shitshow of epoch proportion) anyone have the v 2 and v 3 pdf or something?
I'd like to read it.
They will still sell the pdf BUT pbb!:lmao:
Oh and fukk canada:grinpimp:

Fuck the stock pump. Get a Saginaw and have a better pump. I got one for free off a Jeep that was rolled and stripped in the mountains. It had been there over a year.

Right on, the old shitshow is really fukt to find shit on...:beer:

I may go that route soon.
Hopefully I"m selling the 2x4 first gen tomorrow, and getting some almost new 33's cheap from a budy, if the toyoda cannot get it done with a shim and port.
thanx again Bud

I fucked with modifying and using stock pumps for years, not worth it. I bought a PSC CBR pump and its the best thing ever

For funsies
Say all the alternative p.s. Pumps were not available, what would one do?
I have just enough steering on 31", but figure a touch more would be good on 33" hence the question .

I see the worth in the above offered alternatives.
I had ha on the taco on 37" so I get it.

thanx for lookin.

For funsies
Say all the alternative p.s. Pumps were not available, what would one do?
I have just enough steering on 31", but figure a touch more would be good on 33" hence the question .

I see the worth in the above offered alternatives.
I had ha on the taco on 37" so I get it.

thanx for lookin.

I driller out the inlet on my stock pump and enjoyed my day. never had an issue with 37's and hydro assist. I did add a longer "cooler" loop I think. anything to get more fluid volume will be helpful

I have a vortec swap so I have the w or p pump. Don’t remember and doing an osha class at the moment and been studying for a certification so my brain is exceeding the bandwidth. I think I shimmed the pump power valve. There was a write up on it years ago.

Top Back Refresh