What's new

Sticker $ shock Mags

another 'where' on the cheap 9x19
all I regularly see is around 22-23 cents shipped

another 'where' on the cheap 9x19
all I regularly see is around 22-23 cents shipped
Just for grins, I went to Ammoseek, and found Murillo Munitions had 9mm brass Blazer for $156.33, but then they add near $100 for tax and shipping, for a delivered price of $255. Fuckers.

Just for grins, I went to Ammoseek, and found Murillo Munitions had 9mm brass Blazer for $156.33, but then they add near $100 for tax and shipping, for a delivered price of $255. Fuckers.

they shipping out of Southern California.

there's no way they will ever be the cheapest online ammo.

well yeah that's the case for all of the ones with a cheap list price, they make up the difference in shipping cost

it's such a competitive market that there really isn't anyone able to undercut the others

Except for the guy that only Aisin knows. He should spill the beans so we can consume

well yeah that's the case for all of the ones with a cheap list price, they make up the difference in shipping cost

it's such a competitive market that there really isn't anyone able to undercut the others

Except for the guy that only Aisin knows. He should spill the beans so we can consume

SGammo is about as low priced as you can get. he gets his ammo in waves so its not always in stock. hes the best bet you have at low priced 9

SGammo is about as low priced as you can get. he gets his ammo in waves so its not always in stock. hes the best bet you have at low priced 9
I've found that sam ain't actually the cheapest most of the time in the last couple/few years

He's pretty consistently on the cheaper end, but it really is worth looking around if you're looking to save a couple hundred bucks.

Dam, I recently got a price shocker on some mags I’m looking for to just add to what I have. It’s not like I need a bunch of mags for this firearm but I wanted to add a few to what I currently have.

I own a Remington 7600 in 30-06 flavor I bought in like new condition (had one shot ran through it) back in 88-89. It’s a carbine (short barrel) and I love this rifle. I’ve killed a lot of deer with it through the years and broke all the bogus rumors out there that these firearms aren’t accurate. I don’t use it much anymore as I use a 308 bolt mostly for the last ten or so years now.

So I went looking for additional mags for it just stocking up on them for the versions firearms I own. The mags for the Remington 7600 and the 7400 (760 740 you get the picture) are no longer available new through the mfg. so off to hunt down used ones and that’s when I got sticker price shock. I mean, it’s only a four round mag and new old stock ones still in the oem package are listed at and selling for close to and over $200. Good used ones are for over $100.

The only ones worth a shit are the original all metal ones and the ones with a plastic bottom plate are crap. There are larger mags like 10 rounders available for them but I’m not using something like that in it for hunting deer.

Anyway, just shocked by it is all and definitely didn’t expect it.

I wonder how many other firearms out there have this type of thing going on with them?!?
I might have a line on some ‘06 7400 mags if any of youse is interested.

It is similar for my BLR Takedown. I think i gave away my last 7600 mag to a friend that lost his. Lol.

I found two so far which I think is ok as it gets me to 4 mags now. I’ve never used more than one hunting deer but I like to know I can have more mags on hand just because :smokin:

Top Back Refresh