What's new

Star Citizen...legit or just gonna become the biggest flop of all time

i have no doubts. and we wonder why American society is a shell of its former self.

Before video games it was that devils music "rock n roll" that was surely eroding American youth.

We get it you're not a fan. Don't turn into a NY liberal and think that just because you don't enjoy something that others shouldn't either.

Before video games it was that devils music "rock n roll" that was surely eroding American youth.

We get it you're not a fan. Don't turn into a NY liberal and think that just because you don't enjoy something that others shouldn't either.

i dont want to ban anything. Banning things is the liberal way. maybe just some self-reflection and evaluation of live choices/goals.

im not picking on you, but apparently you're pretty offended by it.

i dont want to ban anything. Banning things is the liberal way. maybe just some self-reflection and evaluation of live choices/goals.

im not picking on you, but apparently you're pretty offended by it.

Yep, just as you would be if I started mouthing off about shooting sports or firearms. It's a hobby I take semi-seriously. It takes all kinds to make this world go round.:beer:

who said i have any involvement in shooting sports or firearms? :confused:

i have no doubts. and we wonder why American society is a shell of its former self.

I also hunt, fish, build motorcycles, kiddo has a lifetime hunting/fishing license, I operate heavy machinery, live off a motorcycle for a week at a time, build rifles, and go to tractor pulls with my family. Perhaps you need to get out more or get some new friends. :rolleyes:

who said i have any involvement in shooting sports or firearms? :confused:

photo9143.png

What if I like to drink a beer by poking a hole in the side of the can, then opening the tab, but I like to do it carefully, and with precision?

I see people at various places on the Internet complaining about this from time to time.

If that company has since released another title, and i believe you have, then I believe you've been had.

What if I like to drink a beer by poking a hole in the side of the can, then opening the tab, but I like to do it carefully, and with precision?

Thanks for bringing up old memories.......

Top Back Refresh