What's new

Spying on election found in Jaw Jaw

dave_dj1

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Loc
Jackson NY
a smart thermostat was found in Georgia that was sending voting results to China!
https://youtu.be/Elh9coflpVo
I hope and pray they can recall this vote and let us vote in person with ID and sig.
Or tinfoil?
https://joannenova.com.au/2020/12/a...in-voting-machines-sent-data-direct-to-china/
excerpt:
Fully 17% of votes were decided by adjudicators in Antrim County.

Ramsland also found in the Antrim County Report (in Michigan), that an incredible 17% of all the votes went to adjudication. There was a “68% error rate”, but because there can be up to four errors (in different parameters) per vote the actual votes switched is lass than 68%. But it means that at least, at a minimum 17% of the votes were decided by someone other than the voter. It could have been as much as 30%. How many other counties did this happen in?

Naturally the hard working adjudicators doing all the overtime were just marking up what the voters really wanted, and all their decisions were recorded in the logs so we know there was no bias. It’s all OK — except the logs that matter are gone.

Key parts of the 2020 logs were deleted manually. Someone really doesn’t want everyone to know how many adjudicated votes went to Biden in this predominantly Republican area.

Democrats are outraged, unhappy, totally fine with that.
Who needs to campaign?

Last edited:
36e52b2b97a55056.png

This is all bullshit, not true, misconstrued. The comms of vote tallies were to 3 different places - Edison Research being one of them. They have servers in Spain, Germany, etc. Probably one is hosted in China, too. But these are well-documented services that are used for media to report vote totals as they come in. The vote totals that the secs of states use do not come from these places!

And the smart thermostat thing sounds like utter bullshit, too. Such nonsense. The real truth is buried in these nutso theories from this guy and Syndey Powell.

I would just like a simple and fair accounting of legal ballots. I don't care if they tallied them on the moon. There is enough fuckery afoot that people claiming that the CIA and Chavez were in on it are full of shit.

The *irregularities* that occurred in several places should be investigated. If there is nothing to hide it should be fine right?

My folks gave us “Alexa” a couple years ago. It got disconnected and shoved in a dresser drawer after it started randomly answering things it wasn’t asked :homer:

My dad re gifted me one. I told my wife that I didn't want it in the house. "But it can play music" I don't gaf what it can do. So one day it starts going off I asked her to shut it off she didn't. So I asked her again she didn't. Then I told her she didn't...
It got smashed in the driveway.

House rules No:
•Alexa
•Nest
•I home apple alexa bullshit
•No video chat inside the house

My folks gave us “Alexa” a couple years ago. It got disconnected and shoved in a dresser drawer after it started randomly answering things it wasn’t asked :homer:

Eldest neice and her husband have one and she thinks it cute her 5 year old can tell it he wants to listen to his music. It's bad enough your phone is spying on you but to add something that will spy on you in the house :eek:

My dad re gifted me one. I told my wife that I didn't want it in the house. "But it can play music" I don't gaf what it can do. So one day it starts going off I asked her to shut it off she didn't. So I asked her again she didn't. Then I told her she didn't...
It got smashed in the driveway.

House rules No:
•Alexa
•Nest
•I home apple alexa bullshit

if you have any smart phone you are doing all for not. They absolutely listen.

I agree but I'm definitely not adding microphones or especially video recording of the inside of my house.

I'm not useing my phone for climate and lighting control.

I didn't realize how bad this was until I got new phone recently
(Moto something or other) and google assistant would shut my music player off when listening to podcasts in the car. I have to shut off assistant and voice control to get it to stop.

My sis just got us an alexa show and I'm not happy. My wife likes it and then calls me on everything else smart in the house when I say we need to throw it in the lake. We have come to a concensus on smart thermostats and the like, none of that! I went on some pretty extensive things that should happen in minecraft rants when covid lockdowns kicked off next to my parents alexa and the feds haven't kicked their door in yet....

This is all bullshit, not true, misconstrued. The comms of vote tallies were to 3 different places - Edison Research being one of them. They have servers in Spain, Germany, etc. Probably one is hosted in China, too. But these are well-documented services that are used for media to report vote totals as they come in. The vote totals that the secs of states use do not come from these places!

And the smart thermostat thing sounds like utter bullshit, too. Such nonsense. The real truth is buried in these nutso theories from this guy and Syndey Powell.

has anyone found Sydney Powel ever been wrong. I mean, I have heard the talking heads say she is wrong. but not once have I heard she has been proven wrong. it seems she has been proven right in the long run ever time. and democrats have been proven liars over and over again.

has anyone found Sydney Powel ever been wrong. I mean, I have heard the talking heads say she is wrong. but not once have I heard she has been proven wrong. it seems she has been proven right in the long run ever time. and democrats have been proven liars over and over again.

She has shown that she has no grasp of technology. I would love to ask her some simple things, like how email works, how does DNS work, etc. Do you know how email works? She is in full nutso mode on the tech side of this. There are real verifiable facts mixed in with her theories but that doesn't make the conspiracy true.

Ruby Freeman and her ring of friends are the real problem in GA. The same thing happened in other states, but they were not caught on camera, so we don't even know who they are yet. But nothing happens to these people. GA Repubs are covering their asses because this is their system that they voted for and the Dems voted against!

Germany raid?

This description..

Sounds familiar. Hmmmm.

This is not possible if you work for me or pretty much any corporation on the business side. Have kids in school. Have remote family you care to see during travel restrictions.

I understand the sentiment. and have rules in my home. You have to be realistic about this one.

This is not possible if you work for me or pretty much any corporation on the business side. Have kids in school. Have remote family you care to see during travel restrictions.

I understand the sentiment. and have rules in my home. You have to be realistic about this one.

I work for my family small business.
My daughter is two.

If distance learning is still around by the time she starts school and I fear that it will be I'm setting up a desk in the corner with blank walls.
As far as I'm concerned nobody needs to seeing what is going on inside the comfort of my home.

She has shown that she has no grasp of technology. I would love to ask her some simple things, like how email works, how does DNS work, etc. Do you know how email works? She is in full nutso mode on the tech side of this. There are real verifiable facts mixed in with her theories but that doesn't make the conspiracy true.

Ruby Freeman and her ring of friends are the real problem in GA. The same thing happened in other states, but they were not caught on camera, so we don't even know who they are yet. But nothing happens to these people. GA Repubs are covering their asses because this is their system that they voted for and the Dems voted against!

and nothing you stated makes it false.

Top Back Refresh