What's new

Space Launch Today

Sweet!
I edited that post for spelling and it didn't put up an edited message underneath.:beer:

Little temp shifts and wind directions at the last minute make a lot of differences. Plus the times of opportunity are adjusted for windows in the cosmic debris fields.

aaaand they are aiming to dock with ISS, so they aren't going to launch into an orbit to where they are on opposite sides the planet

I kinda dig the new space suits, I'm disappointed they don't have a ray gun side holster though.

Sounds like they need ten more minutes after T-0 ....which means it will likely be scrubbed

they can't push it 10 minutes? does that have something to do with the fuel already being loaded, and they can't let it sit for too long?

I’m glued to the Nasa+ channel while working on the site.... I like their broadcast and all the info they share all while being somewhat off the cuff.....

[ATTTACH]

dream setup spoiled brat.

I never got this.

They are moving through , what 3500' before they are above any weather, what's the big deal.

This craft can make it through the atmosphere, but can't climb though some clouds at 3500'?

I don't get it

A bb of hail falling on your head at 25mph is harmless. A bb of hail falling on your head at 3,000 mph is a hihg-energy projectile.

argh.. I know lots of stuff about this mission, and other missions.. I used to be a super NASA geek.. I've worked with them through a college long ago, but I didn't get paid.. they would just put me up at the "NASA" Hotel right by Houston's facilities.. and pay for my food and stuff.. I used to be deep into robotics.. consulted on robots for Mars, etc..

they offered me a job, but I had already learned that NASA pays horribly.. which is noticeable in the parking lots, when you see everyone's cars.. you do it for reasons other than the money..

ANYWAYS... they already had an UN-manned flight with everything pretty much the same, except no one was in the craft.. it even docked with the space station and everything.. the pilots going up this time, don't really need to control stuff.. they are just going for the ride to the station.. over-simplified

A bb of hail falling on your head at 25mph is harmless. A bb of hail falling on your head at 3,000 mph is a hihg-energy projectile.

Well it's scrubbed now, so .......

No blast off today

Million people tuned in to watch a 6 hour tesla commercial. Elons gotta hard on right now. :lmao::lmao:

Million people tuned in to watch a 6 hour tesla commercial. Elons gotta hard on right now. :lmao::lmao:

Seriously man this guy is a genius.

He had about a million soyboys cumming in their pants over the idea of mixing Lithium Ion toxic waste in China and dumping it in people's ground water.

Then he got them all excited about re-hashing a space launch event that produces an enormous amount of toxic waste putting 250kg of shit into orbit.

Elon is the greatest shitposter ever, maybe even better than Trump.

I'm actually a fan of Musk.. for many reasons..

EDIT: the scrub had nothing to do with hail or rain, it was an electro-magnetic storm of sorts..

Last edited:
Well it's scrubbed now, so .......

No blast off today

You know I mean that's good. They're proceeding all systems nominal, weather out of spec so glory to another day.

Glad to see this instead of pushing ahead for Stock Market points.

sucks! I had it on for 3 hours

let me guess, you shot a shaky video of him while building a '58 chevy hotrod by day and engineering NASA space shuttles by night?

I would like to get into interviewing people for my youtube channel..I have already asked certain people who have agreed.. but we are waiting, cuz of the so called virus..

so yes.. I would love to make a shaky-video interviewing him.. or anyone else interesting.. my thing will be doing mini-documentaries.. interviewing people with lowriders or 4x4s, or people who have a reputation in local and regional circles, many of whom would not normally get interviewed..

the only think I don't like about him, was he had an early involvement during the beginning of Trump's administration..

argh.. I know lots of stuff about this mission, and other missions.. I used to be a super NASA geek.. I've worked with them through a college long ago, but I didn't get paid.. they would just put me up at the "NASA" Hotel right by Houston's facilities.. and pay for my food and stuff.. I used to be deep into robotics.. consulted on robots for Mars, etc..

they offered me a job, but I had already learned that NASA pays horribly.. which is noticeable in the parking lots, when you see everyone's cars.. you do it for reasons other than the money..

ANYWAYS... they already had an UN-manned flight with everything pretty much the same, except no one was in the craft.. it even docked with the space station and everything.. the pilots going up this time, don't really need to control stuff.. they are just going for the ride to the station.. over-simplified

What did you do with NASA in college?

give advice.. and take advice..

mostly about how I thought we should apply what we have learned about suspension in the real world.. to rovers..

watched a space shuttle launch from a special room.. that was cool but scary.. there is a longer story there..

well most of the Mars we have seen, has lots of rocks etc.. and we were maybe going to areas with ice.. I still think the tires and suspension should reflect that..

Top Back Refresh