What's new

Source for EZGO 350 gas engine?

I was getting sick of cruising around with the bed lifted....and having to baby it so I wouldn't rip the bed off. :laughing: So I did a little measuring and figured out that I could flip the muffler around and and use the longer outlet side as the in and with a little quick booty fabbed bracket, it lined up perfectly on the flex pipe and with the shorter pipe as the outlet, gave me almost the same exact ground clearance as the original setup. I had a stick of 1.5x3 tube on a the rack, which was almost the perfect size. Eventually I pull this back off and clean it up and paint it, but it works for now and clears the bed actuator!

swOE5nViSMgLe6jWCQEklSBow=w1250-h937-no?authuser=0.jpg

ULByZtuEY650d9kjcoO2ln3qQ=w1250-h937-no?authuser=0.jpg

Got the wiring cleaned up a bit so the dump bed and headlights are properly fused and switched. I'll add a better fuse block at some point, but it'll work for now.

Still need to source a set of tires. I have a set of old ATV tires on a go kart that I'm going to rob for a bit until a CL deal comes along.

But this thing RIPS with the 460 motor in it. More than fast enough for my needs and probably more than what the cart needs but it'll do! I can't immagine these things with the 22hp v-twin. :eek:

That sure opens up a lot of space under the seat. Nice job!

Top Back Refresh