What's new

Sound bar recommendation

Chief Rocka

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Loc
East Coast
Looking for a sound bar to mount under/over the cage harness bar. As my luck would have it, just after mounting the bar and not moving the speaker cans, both got wiped out dragging my junk thru lions den last week. Also knocked off the spare tire, but that's for another thread :homer:

Right now I'm looking at a $350 Wet Sounds Stealth-10 Core V2, which is the non-amplified version, hooked up to 2 channels of a 300w 4 channel Punch amp. Is there a better alternative?

TIA

I am running this in my RMAX and have been happy with it.

Crutchfield had it in stock and I got it in less than 2 days, you will probably be about the same being on the east coast.

YMMV

I have this but I bought it much cheaper, works great and been in the buggy for a few years. It does not have blue tooth just a aux in and out. I do wish at times it had more bass but generally it's fine.

MTX soundbar

Cheaper option is the battery bluetooth speaker on a fire extinguisher mount. I use a JBL Charge 5, nice thing is I can pop off for recharge and use around camp. Sound quality is great for me and not the whole county

Here is my speaker setup on a quick release fire extinguisher mount with hose clamps wrapped in heat shrink.

20221112_070437.jpg

Top Back Refresh