What's new

Sooo I received a nasty message via FB messenger from someone I don't know...WWID

dave_dj1

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Loc
Jackson NY
Respond, not respond?
I'm guessing it's because I was trolling a bunch of mask sheep on the Dept of Health page, I think this cra cra took it personal.
I just got the message today, this has been going on the page for a couple of weeks, I finally told them to find someone else to bitch to as I was out.
"drop dead you stupid piece of garbage" was her message.
Anyone want her name
Turns out she has me blocked, I tried to look her up but it says the page isn't available at this time and that she is unavailable through messenger.
:lmao:

Last edited:
Respond, not respond?
I'm guessing it's because I was trolling a bunch of mask sheep on the Dept of Health page, I think this cra cra took it personal.
I just got the message today, this has been going on the page for a couple of weeks, I finally told them to find someone else to bitch to as I was out.
"drop dead you stupid piece of garbage" was her message.
Anyone want her name? :lmao:

:rolleyes:Doesn't sound THAT nasty... sheesh

Just respond with of the typical shitty company feedback messages "Thank you for reaching out to us, were glad you like our message!"

Or tell her to stop being a dirty trump supporter and watch the fireworks start.

I'd respond with the most ridiculous argument you can think of.
:smokin::flipoff2:

Ask her if you can put food and drink in her in a romantic manor.

Found her on the book of faces i think. Weirdo. No pictures, probably a good thing

Top Back Refresh