TX SOLD - 2009 Chevrolet 2500HD DMAX 4x4

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRINDU

PBB Orphan
Member Number
Loc
Central TX
I am dealer, Texas residents pay TT&L. I charge no doc fees or any nonsense, Just think of me dealing with the DMV for you and saving you the headache and frustration of doing so.

I purchased this truck from the ATF, reason I say this is because you'll want to know just how easy of a life this truck had. It was am instructors vehicle and its whole purpose in life was to haul firearms, there was a gun cabinet built onto the bed slide. I was not allowed to keep it due to federal laws. Truck is 100% mechanically stock, has not been deleted or tampered with in any way, runs and drives amazing. NO LEAKS or any mechanical issues. Everything works to my knowledge. A/C works great.

I personally drive this truck around from time to time, currently 139,900. so mileage with go up. The LEER camper shell ($4449 new as equipped) and the bed slide ($1239 new) makes this truck so versatile and a joy to work with. Cosmetically speaking, the interior is near mint. Aside from a few small cracks on the dash, which is all too common with this generation truck. Has a few small dents, dings, and scratches to be attributed to the trucks age.

Price is $23,900 + TT&L. Preferably Cash or Cashiers Check. I do not offer any inhouse financing, but will be happy to work with your bank or credit union.

Located in Hutto, TX. Fly into Austin and I'll pick you up and send you on your way with a full tank.

See pics below

Last edited:
Bed length?

6.5' otherwise known as a short bed

Basic interior pic?

see below

Engine hours?
20230518_190947.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah that is very clean, didn't know they had the reverse doors in 2009, wonder if that was a special option.

Yeah that is very clean, didn't know they had the reverse doors in 2009, wonder if that was a special option.
'07+-'13? extended cabs all had there reverse 180* doors. Not a special option

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Back Refresh