What's new

Sofried fried and gone?

Member Number
Loc
Band for life
As with most of us, we havent been on the other board in a while, and I'm curious what happened to a few that disappeared from the old board:

Sofried-wasnt he in building then dropped dead basically?
Ptschram-off his rocker still?
doc-the one who yall fapped to, yall still fapping to him?

Others are known of course, but the dubious louder guys who just seemed to have vanished after while

I used to keep tabs on Doc through FB. I haven’t been on since July though

People come and go. Hell, I had a three digit member number at the PBB dating back to early 2000 and there were several stretches during those years when I'd disappear for several months or more at a time. Life happens. Take that reality and combine it with a URL change and it was inevitable we were gonna lose a lot of people. I'm honestly very pleasantly surprised at how many made it over here. Enough that it very much feels like the old PBB even with some long-time posters MIA.
​​​

As with most of us, we havent been on the other board in a while, and I'm curious what happened to a few that disappeared from the old board:

Sofried-wasnt he in building then dropped dead basically?
Ptschram-off his rocker still?
doc-the one who yall fapped to, yall still fapping to him?

Others are known of course, but the dubious louder guys who just seemed to have vanished after while

SoFried died?? I just remember him being a contractor or something, with a big-assed house and a bunch of cool cars.

Doc is here, isn't he?? RocDoc?

The mass exodus from forums is because fagbook. I don’t do it but I do like Instagram but this is by far my favorite type of social media.

Doc14 is still active on FB and phone/text.
Chem is here!

Bobzuki just straight vanished

Doc14 said "I don't have time to start over!" when I linked him here on FB. Oh well. :/

It definitely hasn't been that long. He posted some shit about his JK and some stuff in OSR like a year or two ago.

I think its been longer than that... time flys man.

Always appreciated Doc's life story and his willingness to share it

I think its been longer than that... time flys man.

Always appreciated Doc's life story and his willingness to share it

I clearly remember him calling us out collectively for not sharing...whatever. I realized he was right, so I started sharing more, for better or worse. :laughing:

Remember/who was that thick babe from GA?

About 10-12+ years ago she dropped 20lbs and was showing off by posting/modeling in a fancy blue backless dress.

It definitely hasn't been that long. He posted some shit about his JK and some stuff in OSR like a year or two ago.
I think RSWORDS keeps in fairly frequent contact with him as well.

I just talked to him again and told him you guys were lonely for him.
He said he's trying to keep his shiny object to a fucking minimum is where I went. lol

(Untitled)

I do miss Doc and Silverzuk's stories. Doc's annual Christmas story and Matt's stories of Jimmy John were great.

I'm friends with a few of the old timers on FB. Most of them don't have time for this sort of stuff anymore. Same thing with me.
Doc is still doing all sorts of wild stuff and writing is soliloquys but it's all on his FB now.

Doc14 said "I don't have time to start over!" when I linked him here on FB. Oh well. :/

what does that even mean? starting over what? its not likr you have to build up a character to get back to level 40. you are the same persin, regardless of where you are. Never got this starting over mentality.

what does that even mean? starting over what?

its not likr you have to build up a character to get back to level 40.

you are the same persin, regardless of where you are. Never got this starting over mentality.

That may be exactly what he's referring to.

Doc 14 had 'blank-owner' status; which carried a shit metric-ton of clout.

My W.A.G. he's looking at it from a military grade/rank POV; I guess he'll feel like he's an E-1 again. :shrugs:

I'm friends with a few of the old timers on FB. Most of them don't have time for this sort of stuff anymore. Same thing with me.
Doc is still doing all sorts of wild stuff and writing is soliloquys but it's all on his FB now.

Face Book is for attention whoring homos that need validation from the masses every time they post something. Fuck em.

Top Back Refresh