So with Trump out.....

Boss

Rabble-Rouser
Member Number
Loc
Salem Oregon
Too soon? :flipoff2:

Who should Pence run with?

Personally I think Tulsi Gabbard Should trade parties and run as his VP . Win win.

Last edited:
My prediction is that he’ll be just fine and his specific antibodies will be used to create the vaccine resulting in lefties having to choose between not taking a vaccine or having a little bit of Trump flowing in their veins. Biggest troll job ever.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

GAWWWW I hope that is true!!!!!

Even better is he works with scientists while in quarintine... Insert like 4 pictures of him looking serious in a lab coat and then 2 weeks later we have a new vaccine with a 1000% success rate, all you have to do is drink tonic with like .000000001 made with the sweat from his balls!

Seriously? With Biden holding that spot for 8 years? You realize you give people a reason to think you're fucking retarded?

Senile leftist versus someone that would enact "christian" sharia law the first chance he could? A shitty choice but I'd feel a bit less worried with joe because at least the GOP would try and roadblock stupid shit on his end.

I know 5+ people in the last 2 weeks that are in WAY worse shape health wise than he is and they are just fine. One had a liver transplant 4 years ago and is on all kinds of meds for that. Fine. Another only had 1 kidney. Nothing. This is a joke and Trump having it will prove what a joke it is and prove any questions about his health are wrong.

Out of 20+ people the wife and I were the only ones to not get it. My immune system is so awesome it killed it before it got started. :grinpimp:

flintstone-vitamins-coronavirus-meme.jpg

Senile leftist versus someone that would enact "christian" sharia law the first chance he could? A shitty choice but I'd feel a bit less worried with joe because at least the GOP would try and roadblock stupid shit on his end.

Yep....completely retarded. You just buzz around looking for a pile of shit to land on....:laughing:

I was joking this morning they should tag Sanders for VP....the internet would implode :laughing:

My prediction is that he’ll be just fine and his specific antibodies will be used to create the vaccine resulting in lefties having to choose between not taking a vaccine or having a little bit of Trump flowing in their veins. Biggest troll job ever.

Oh shit, that would be epic.
this morning

Edit: Multi-Quote just sucks

Last edited:
Funny is, The Dems didn't think it through long enough to imagine if they did get a real conservative in as President.

Funny is, The Dems didn't think it through long enough to imagine if they did get a real conservative in as President.

Thinking isn't their strength. Deception and projection is all they have to work with.

That's fucking hilarious, somebody needs to meme this:laughing:

The irony would be hilarious, but that's not how vaccines work. You're thinking more along the lines of convalescent plasma.

Top Back Refresh