What's new

So it has started in NY state

One here is a regular billboard. I think the programmable ones have a USB port but they are password protected. I believe there was talk on the board that shall not be named about it, something about passwords never getting changed from 1234 or something basic
All the ones I've been in the password was 1234 or ABCD.

Saw a Dr. that sits on the Pfizer board being interviewed on CNBC and they were asking him about how fully 2/3rd of parents were not going to get their kids jabbed, and I about fell out of my chair when he said it doesn't matter, because as long as their parents have been assimilated the chances of the kids getting it go way down. Not exactly a strong sales job right there.

Saw a Dr. that sits on the Pfizer board being interviewed on CNBC and they were asking him about how fully 2/3rd of parents were not going to get their kids jabbed, and I about fell out of my chair when he said it doesn't matter, because as long as their parents have been assimilated the chances of the kids getting it go way down. Not exactly a strong sales job right there.
Scott Gottleib. Not a fan of that guy, they have him on about every day. He's said many things that are nonsensical and even contradictory in his many appearances.

I’m hoping Texas gets their balls back and puts an end to this shit like FL. I’ve been denied entry to two liquor stores. I was pretty much told to wear my mask at my daughter’s outdoor soccer game last week by school P.D. After telling them it was bullshit and masks didn’t work, they told me tough shit, wear your mask or miss your kids game. :mad3: Yes, I bent the knee and wore my mask. :homer:

I’ve entered countless businesses and other than the stares, I don’t get told much. I did enter the local grocery store last week, female greeter asked if I had a mask, nope, do you need one, nope, sir they’re required, no they’re not while I continued to walk in. Another instance at Walgreens, worker, sir you need your mask, no I don’t, yes you do, well I’m not wearing one, enter manager, sir you need to wear your mask, I’m not going to wear it and I’m just here to take a passport photo, manager well next time make sure you wear it, well I’m not going to but ok. Went in the next day and manager glanced at me and walked the other way.

I just emailed all the members of the school board this morning inquiring when they’re lifting their bullshit mask mandates especially for the kids in athletic activities and being forced to wear a mask during those activities :mad3:

I’m hoping Texas gets their balls back and puts an end to this shit like FL. I’ve been denied entry to two liquor stores. I was pretty much told to wear my mask at my daughter’s outdoor soccer game last week by school P.D. After telling them it was bullshit and masks didn’t work, they told me tough shit, wear your mask or miss your kids game. :mad3: Yes, I bent the knee and wore my mask. :homer:

I’ve entered countless businesses and other than the stares, I don’t get told much. I did enter the local grocery store last week, female greeter asked if I had a mask, nope, do you need one, nope, sir they’re required, no they’re not while I continued to walk in. Another instance at Walgreens, worker, sir you need your mask, no I don’t, yes you do, well I’m not wearing one, enter manager, sir you need to wear your mask, I’m not going to wear it and I’m just here to take a passport photo, manager well next time make sure you wear it, well I’m not going to but ok. Went in the next day and manager glanced at me and walked the other way.

I just emailed all the members of the school board this morning inquiring when they’re lifting their bullshit mask mandates especially for the kids in athletic activities and being forced to wear a mask during those activities :mad3:
I thought your governor lifted the mask requirements?

TN governor did recently... and instructed all state-reporting health agencies to drop mandates. Restaurants, dr's offices... now semi-back-to-normal

I thought your governor lifted the mask requirements?

TN governor did recently... and instructed all state-reporting health agencies to drop mandates. Restaurants, dr's offices... now semi-back-to-normal
He did. But stupid fkn sheep are still requiring masks in some places. Including schools.

He did. But stupid fkn sheep are still requiring masks in some places. Including schools.
I went to HEB today (big Texas supermarket chain). They used to have greeters hosing down the carts and handing out masks to whoever didn't have one.

Today all that was gone. All that remained was a little sign near the second set of doors stating that masks are required. I ignored it.

No one said boo. All the employees were masked a well as all of the other shoppers - mostly housewifes, I guess - except for one other dude.

It seems the businesses are giving it the wink-wink to let it die a natural death, but I am amazed that almost everyone is still wearing them. even while driving, at the range; it's ridiculous.

I went to HEB today (big Texas supermarket chain). They used to have greeters hosing down the carts and handing out masks to whoever didn't have one.

Today all that was gone. All that remained was a little sign near the second set of doors stating that masks are required. I ignored it.

No one said boo. All the employees were masked a well as all of the other shoppers - mostly housewifes, I guess - except for one other dude.

It seems the businesses are giving it the wink-wink to let it die a natural death, but I am amazed that almost everyone is still wearing them. even while driving, at the range; it's ridiculous.
Yeah local grocery shop meant HEB for me but left it more general. All my local HEBs still spray the carts and are handing out masks. All these poor bastards still wearing masks. It’s sad.

3E6CA33C-6D78-4BAA-9807-7E010F03F24E.gif

I got booted from the Bishop baseball game by the superintendent a month ago for not wearing a mask properly. Closest person sitting to my wife, son, and I was 20ft away. I was drinking water and pulling my mask down. Meanwhile the concession stand is open and people are eating nachos and hotdogs all around but not a word to them. I walked out telling her that her rule made no sense and was fucking stupid. Supposedly that got me banned from reentry to future games. There are some that will never let this go and it is going to take going to the board meetings and screaming at them by the hundreds to make it change. Sick of it

I got booted from the Bishop baseball game by the superintendent a month ago for not wearing a mask properly. Closest person sitting to my wife, son, and I was 20ft away. I was drinking water and pulling my mask down. Meanwhile the concession stand is open and people are eating nachos and hotdogs all around but not a word to them. I walked out telling her that her rule made no sense and was fucking stupid. Supposedly that got me banned from reentry to future games. There are some that will never let this go and it is going to take going to the board meetings and screaming at them by the hundreds to make it change. Sick of it
Pro sports on all levels are in such a nose dive ratings and money wise just ignore the problem and it will soon go away

We went to the Hooks(minor league) game this Sunday and had a great time. They did make us wear masks to get through the gate and they had signs everywhere asking to to keep masks on for safety. But they are selling beer and food so not too many people wearing masks and we sure as hell weren't.

This is the part the gets me. Mask mandate has been lifted in my state. What's stopping parents from sending their kids to school without a mask?

I basically use my money to combat this.

I will not travel north and spend money anywhere.

I no longer buy from Amazon and cancelled Prime.

I do not shop at local stores where mask nazis enforce this.

I do not buy from “woke” businesses.

Use your money to fight them. They listen to that.

This is the part the gets me. Mask mandate has been lifted in my state. What's stopping parents from sending their kids to school without a mask?
In my case it is my wife, she is a teacher.

I'd love to send the kids to stool without masks and would take those phone calls. But my wife doesn't want that battle. As I see it the schools need the kids, so they can't send them all home and they can't put them all in In School Suspension. So if the kids start showing up in mass without masks this is going to die. But so far the sheep, I'll include me here on this one, aren't rising up.

From my understanding the kids are not very compliant as it stands. Masks are down and you can only tell them so many times before everyone gets tired of hearing it or saying it. But the policy is still there.

Eh, I'm fine with fewer miscreants coughing on me.

Let the sheep wear their masks and such, it decreases the likelihood of me catching a cold or anything from them and doesn't hurt me.

The thing really cemented for me by all this is just how many people have piss poor hygiene habits.

Why do you think they rolled the mask mandates back after the Spanish flu?
Because on Jan 19th, Dr Kellogg of the CA board of health put out his report that concluded that mandatory masking did not work. He cited 4 similar cities, some masked and some not, to show results were identical. SF hospital nurses, in full gear 24x7, had an exposure rate of 80%+ despite being masked the entire time(they even slept at the hospital).
After his report was made public, SF dropped the mask law on Feb 1.

Yes, I was bored during the initial lockdown and did a ton of research. :)

Only one business in town has asked me to mask up and that is the lady that owns the grocery store, if someone turns me in it is a Thousand dollar fine to her, generally spend 10 minutes at the most. I have been glared at in the PO but no one says anything, there is something to be said for having the reputation for being loud and in your face :flipoff2:
Bullshit.

Total bullshit. She's not a cop and cannot be fined for you being a big tough guy that refuses to listen to her.

This is a lie that too many people buy and spread to justify bullshit.

Top Back Refresh