What's new

SNLC

In. Water heater crapped out. Guess the house doesn't like the idea of being sold :laughing:

Realtor is a friend of the woman and came over to do a walk through and get the paperwork going, looking to list it on Monday.

Walked through the hopeful new place yesterday. House is small (knew that) but the extra double wide trailer is quite a bit worse off than the pics showed. Was hoping to get someone in there as a rental right off the bat but it's going to need help.

I scribbled out where my single track is going to run today :laughing:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230225-183916~2.png
    Screenshot_20230225-183916~2.png
    913.5 KB · Views: 13
In.

I wanted to sleep in but that didn't happen so I figured I would get up and check the snow level, it was coming down pretty good so I figured I would go and clean it up about now. Well the wind is blowing against where I wanna put the snow so It'll have to wait until tomorrow morning. We got a foot so far and if it keeps up like this there will be a couple of feet in the AM.

I did venture out to pick up a Gone With The Wind doll for GF while GF was cookin' We hung out watching Yellowstone and beer and now I don't feel like anything she made. I'll just hit the leftovers for a burger and a piece of chicken, maybe some beans and rice with it.:laughing:

20230225_122717.jpg

What was the issue/s?
Probably flooded from trying to start it the first time when I thought I had a clean ignition hot source. Figured that out and tried again and it cranked but wouldn't start. Thought it was same issue. Waited and it lit. Now, I have to fuck with the idle. Can't get it to come down.

Gonna still call it a win, have some :beer: and figure it out in the am when I'm fresh.

In.

GF decided she wanted to go get water today before the next week or so of snow hits.

Started out not checking the straps holding the spare (34X10.50 TSL) on the trailer. It came off in the middle of town, took her 45 minutes to get it in the back of her truck. She hauled 2 loads of water after that. When she was dropping the trailer in it's parking spot she forgot to put the pin in the jack locking it down. When she pulled away the jack came all the way off the trailer and the coupler is now buried in the ground. FML!

I just said thanks for the help, called it a day and sat and had a cigar. :smokin:

She took off for Kingman and then Vegas to visit her daughter and the crotch spawn.

I'm kicking back surfing the web and watching TV.

Waiting for 8-12" of snow tonight now.

Checking in.

We parked on the couch most of the day. Mrs new glasses came in so we went to town. Mrs has been mulling over buying a sewing machine for a while. Today she decided to do it after finding out locals are charging $30 to hem a pair of pants. Her mom was a quilter, luckily some of her sewing stuff is still around.

Trying to figure out dinner. I think it may be time for rum :grinpimp:

I have tomorrow off. I think I’ll run down to the LGS and look around, mainly for price comparison on a 38 snubby I’ve been looking at for too long now :shaking:

Probably flooded from trying to start it the first time when I thought I had a clean ignition hot source. Figured that out and tried again and it cranked but wouldn't start. Thought it was same issue. Waited and it lit. Now, I have to fuck with the idle. Can't get it to come down.

Gonna still call it a win, have some :beer: and figure it out in the am when I'm fresh.
Turn the screw on the linkage just like you would on an old carb. Fawking people bitch about the high idle and never adjust the screw:lmao: I;ll post a pic if you need me to.

Checking in.

We parked on the couch most of the day. Mrs new glasses came in so we went to town. Mrs has been mulling over buying a sewing machine for a while. Today she decided to do it after finding out locals are charging $30 to hem a pair of pants. Her mom was a quilter, luckily some of her sewing stuff is still around.

Trying to figure out dinner. I think it may be time for rum :grinpimp:

I have tomorrow off. I think I’ll run down to the LGS and look around, mainly for price comparison on a 38 snubby I’ve been looking at for too long now :shaking:
If you buy it I still have that box of .38 I have no gun for:laughing:

Turn the screw on the linkage just like you would on an old carb. Fawking people bitch about the high idle and never adjust the screw:lmao: I;ll post a pic if you need me to.
Tried that already. Didn't work.

Not sure wtf but I'll figure it out in the am. I'm done for the day. 8pm is past :beer:30 round here.

I did 5hrs of ff1 online shit before I went to the shop to dick with this truck.

Thanks, but it's already ordered and paid for. Fucking thing was supposed to be here last week. Called and was told April now :mad3:

It takes both tanks feed and returns on one side and has one feed and return on the other.

I just hooked one tank for now.
Not really sure what your doing....but can ya run a corvette fuel filter that has a return in it? Then you could run a dead head system. That's how I plumbed my 8.1 and it worked great.

Just got back from a service call for lost brakes at the bottom of 4th of July pass westbound I90. Trailer brakes smoked, like drums, shoes, hardware smoked. Tractor not too far behind with a blown drive tire and another one smooth as a baby's butt. Driver said he was in 10th gear of a 10 speed coming down 4 miles of 6% grade, I'm sure he did Lookout pass the same. Getting towed to Love's in Post Falls. Florida driver.:shaking:
But I made $410 for about an hour and a half of being gone. Love weekend and after hour calls.:beer:

Just got back from a service call for lost brakes at the bottom of 4th of July pass westbound I90. Trailer brakes smoked, like drums, shoes, hardware smoked. Tractor not too far behind with a blown drive tire and another one smooth as a baby's butt. Driver said he was in 10th gear of a 10 speed coming down 4 miles of 6% grade, I'm sure he did Lookout pass the same. Getting towed to Love's in Post Falls. Florida driver.:shaking:
But I made $410 for about an hour and a half of being gone. Love weekend and after hour calls.:beer:
Oof. Them passes ain't no joke with a load lol.

In.

I wanted to sleep in but that didn't happen so I figured I would get up and check the snow level, it was coming down pretty good so I figured I would go and clean it up about now. Well the wind is blowing against where I wanna put the snow so It'll have to wait until tomorrow morning. We got a foot so far and if it keeps up like this there will be a couple of feet in the AM.

I did venture out to pick up a Gone With The Wind doll for GF while GF was cookin' We hung out watching Yellowstone and beer and now I don't feel like anything she made. I'll just hit the leftovers for a burger and a piece of chicken, maybe some beans and rice with it.:laughing:

20230225_122717.jpg
1677378270715.gif
<----old school/old site

:flipoff2::laughing:

In. Went out to mom's and tinkered on the Tecate a little, took the boy with me since he's been cooped up in the house all week. He decided on being cooped up in the house over there instead most of the time but I did get him out for a couple easy laps of the property on the utility quad. Burned some junk. Came home early due to very sick wife. She elected to drive herself to the ER, still there now, hopefully get some answers.

Good day. Drank some coffee and watched a little YouTube to get the day rolling. Got out to the shop and got busy taking the buggy apart. I need to finish some panel work, make the mount for remote hydroboost and strip and paint.

I want to have it painted and starting reassembly by end of March, preferably even St Pats.

In. Wife and boys went skiing today. Me and the bum knee stayed home and got shit done. Got my maple firewood I split in January loaded into the wood shed after condensing whats left of my dry shit. Then stretched fence the rest of the afternoon. Got the wire fence up just need to build gates now. To man gates and a 12’ rolling gate so I can easily get a trailer or backhoe in and out of.
6C019449-F17B-40F3-A957-0393374A844D.jpeg

In
was hanging out with a couple buddies earlier, one guys kid kept running up the the sliding door and sticking his face to it, his dad told him to stop licking windows.
I said shit, hes gonna be a marine someday
another buddy whos in the marine reserves asked him his favorite flavor crayon
then we had to explain the whole window licking, crayon eating marine thing to the first guys wife...

Another day fawking off and fawking with the truck. Now that it has been pressed back into daily driver status it seems to want to break all sorts of stupid little shit. Trans has been acting up every time it gets down into the single digets. Was throwing codes for pressure sensor issues so after a week of researching that I finally check the fluid level and find it all foamy. OK top it up hope that's it, nope. So today drop the pan and throw a new filter in it. No more bubbles on the test drive and the old seal was tough as could be so hopefully sorted. But while on the test drive the airbag light pops on :mad3: add that to the broken door latch, power lock and window mechanisms that are not acting 100% and there you have the joys of an 18 year old truck :lmao:

In! Did nothing.... only left the house to go place an order at the rock quarry and they were closed. Cold as shit here so my yardwork motivation was low. Wife went day drinking with friends while I watched the kiddo and put all my shit back into my new rig.... 22 ram 2500 hemi. Snagged it when the dealer started worrying about old inventory...
20230220_174344.jpg

In.

Drinking a beer now. Did five hours of round trip driving today. Left the house before 6 this morning to take care of some cattle. Crazy cow tried to run me over when penning them up to start everything off. I told her to stop that shit but she didn’t listen well. I’m not sure how quickly I could hop a 4’ hog wire fence, but I was close to finding out. Got the crazy bitch into the trailer and hauled her to the auction barn. She can be someone else’s problem. Helped trim some trees and clean up limbs for my mom after that. Got home to a 3 year old that wanted to play a bunch. Sore and tired is what I am. :homer:

Top Back Refresh