snlc

jeeptj19992001

land of corruption and control of the people
Member Number
Loc
Living in hell
in
have to put up lights tomorrow.
sliced tip of finger off with razor knife finishing drywall in basement. drywall finishers start the 21st.

In, watching a College football game. Broke an ignition switch I was troubleshooting earlier, got a new one ordered from Rock Auto. Gonna run off alligator clips until it gets here, if I even drive the 2nd backup this truck is.

Wouldn't miss it for the world. :flipoff2:

Watching wifey trim the tree, hung some outside lights, did some hunting today with daughter (11), might slice some deer chip steaks outta these roasts.:smokin:

In. Took the day off from working on the ADU. Went and spent a bunch of money on an olive tree, plants and big ass ceramic planters to help make on corner of our back yard a little nicer.

getting ready to cook up some marinated flank steak, rice and broccoli for dinner.

Froze my ass solid at an rc comp all morning and now I'm at the girlfriends watching V is for vendetta drinking a vodka & MiO.

Fawk in, fell asleep on the couch sometime around five.

I had to remove the leaking radiator in the Ir 185 portable compressor at work. After that I had to go to my FIL's house he lost power to his bedroom. A wire feeding through a light switch lost contact through the push in connector.

In. Finished up Christmas lights and played with my plunge router some today. Now waiting for the kid to go to bed some I can do some more work with the router.

Dicked around the garage all morning finishing up little shit on the ol' collarbone killer here before taking it for a rip around the neighborhood.
PXL_20201129_190910904.jpg

In tonight. Took the kids to the RC track earlier and managed not to break the track car, which is a rarity. Got a stick threw the sidewall on my F350 (<5000 miles on tires) and likely seized the motor on my chainsaw (husky 372 XP) yesterday so beers have been flowing.

Ice water. Add 4 or 5 circles of MiO flavoring and top with vodka.

Yeah those will getcha turnt. The cherry limeade unit is a really refreshing summer cocktail mixer.

I'm in. Met a concrete guy this morning concerning my futre 30x45' shop build. His pricing is competitive and he talks like he knows wtf he's talking about. Plus it's all in English, much more promising than my mexican restaurant spanish. Dude wants to pour like thursday which is a-ok with me. Very excited that this shop thing might actually happen :laughing:.

Rode a quick 30mi on the MTb then hit the breweries and dinner. About to netflix and hot tub while wife sleeps.

In, went hunting till lunch and have pretty much just layed around on my dead ass all day.

Wanna go to superlift next weekend? Way better than hunting, I have all but given that shit up :laughing:

Last edited:
Wanna go to superlift next weekend? Way better than hunting, I have all but given that shit up :laughing:

Hell yea I wanna go.... but its a work weekend. Off every other. Holler next time you all go... if its an off weekend I can at least do a day run.

And hunting- yea I've kinda lost the drive. I admit I probably wouldn't even go if they sold deer at the supermarket. :laughing:

And hunting- yea I've kinda lost the drive. I admit I probably wouldn't even go if they sold deer at the supermarket. :laughing:

I’ve gotten that way with duck hunting. Just not as mad at them anymore. No more 5 AM boat rides in the sleet on a big river for me.

In now

I spent most of the day installing a new “stereo” in the Taco today. I did it mainly to add a backup camera now that we have the trailer. I’ve installed a few car stereos in my day, but holy crap this thing was a pita. Now I need to learn all the bells & whistles :homer:

In now

I spent most of the day installing a new “stereo” in the Taco today. I did it mainly to add a backup camera now that we have the trailer. I’ve installed a few car stereos in my day, but holy crap this thing was a pita. Now I need to learn all the bells & whistles :homer:

If it’s anything like the head unit and camera I installed in my wife’s 2013 4 runner, it really sucked. :flipoff2:

I fixed the kiddos car today, she helped the entire time. :grinpimp:

Love kids that wrench... sittin back drinking coffee now.

In tonight. Took the kids to the RC track earlier and managed not to break the track car, which is a rarity. Got a stick threw the sidewall on my F350 (<5000 miles on tires) and likely seized the motor on my chainsaw (husky 372 XP) yesterday so beers have been flowing.

That sucks, what happened to the 372? I’ve got a 2000 and 2012 and they are awesome saws. Inherited a burnt up 371 years back, rebuilt it with a 75cc big bore kit. I think it only last a few years before it melted down.

Top Back Refresh