What's new

snlc

Mrs decided to make home made salsa, kid wanted something homemade after visiting her sister for the past eighteen days. We went and got ingredients for salsa and Fajitas. Mrs just made salsa, I’m already prepped for Fajitas. It’s going to smell amazing in here in a few minutes :smokin:

Mrs decided to make home made salsa, kid wanted something homemade after visiting her sister for the past eighteen days. We went and got ingredients for salsa and Fajitas. Mrs just made salsa, I’m already prepped for Fajitas. It’s going to smell amazing in here in a few minutes :smokin:

My Mrs. makes a kickass mouth watering salsa verde. Now I want fajitas dammit. :flipoff2:

Too wiped out from work to drive an hour or so to go riot so I made dinner, a cocktail, and posted some more old Rubicon pics. As miserable as I am I can't really complain. :beer:

in. neighbor brought over a box of random fruits and veggies. some sort of charity box thing they were doing up, so we are doing a late dinner of veggy-tables.

apparently i've uploaded too many pictures, only took 11 years

In. Sitting here watching Seattle getting burned to the ground.

is there a hilltop with a decent view? Weather tonight might not be the best, but i'll gladly sit on the hood of the car and check out the stars while seattle burns in the background :smokin:

In. Worked today. Got a borrowed rotohammer put back together and made cut some stainless rods as a spacer/connector to be able to use the shovel attachment. That worked for about 5 minutes before the stainless mushroomed out inside and stopped hammering. Also came home to wifey being mad about something, nothing new. Continued digging my retaining wall, kids wanted to help but gave up quickly.
Dinner is cold because she’s mad :rolleyes:
Going to weld on a friends outboard that came down on the trailer and ground down the slag last weekend. After that, more digging

is there a hilltop with a decent view? Weather tonight might not be the best, but i'll gladly sit on the hood of the car and check out the stars while seattle burns in the background :smokin:

Just watching it on the news. That shithole is getting everything it deserves.

In. Worked today. Got a borrowed rotohammer put back together and made cut some stainless rods as a spacer/connector to be able to use the shovel attachment. That worked for about 5 minutes before the stainless mushroomed out inside and stopped hammering. Also came home to wifey being mad about something, nothing new. Continued digging my retaining wall, kids wanted to help but gave up quickly.
Dinner is cold because she’s mad :rolleyes:
Going to weld on a friends outboard that came down on the trailer and ground down the slag last weekend. After that, more digging

Ever live in Kent, WA and have a maroon Tacoma truggy? You "sound" familiar and Brad is correct.

https://www.king5.com/article/news/l...f-189527e08a7d

"All lanes of I-5 are closed in Seattle due to protesters blocking the freeway. A curfew is in effect for Seattle until 5 a.m. Sunday due to violent demonstrations."

nice, live feed

"Guard personnel will be unarmed and work under the direction of Seattle city leadership.

David Postman, Gov. Inslee’s Chief of Staff, says it is the first time the National Guard has been called into Seattle since the WTO Riots in 1999.
"

uh, nevermind that the guard has been active dealing with covid in seattle for the last 3 months :confused:

"As people gather today to protest the unjust death of George Floyd, I hope they do so peacefully and safely. Everyone has the freedom - and the right - to demonstrate and speak their mind. However, violence and destruction have no place in Washington state or our country," said Gov. Inslee in his statement. "

"
Inslee statement on demonstration today in Olympia

April 19, 2020

Story

“I hear every day from people who want to go back to work, open their businesses and spend time with their friends and family. Most of them are doing what must be done first to accomplish that: They’re staying home.
"These are difficult and frustrating times. I understand the urgency of this crisis. However, this is not the time to halt the progress we have made. I encourage everyone in our state to stay home, stay healthy and, if you need to go out, practice adequate physical distancing.
“Comments in the news today by some Republican legislators calling for 'open rebellion,' claiming a 'deep state' plot and other radical statements are irresponsible and could needlessly lead to more people getting sick. I hope Republican legislative leaders will speak out against such rhetoric from their members.
“I support free speech. But crowd counts or speeches won’t determine our course. This isn’t about politics. It can only be about doing what is best for the health of all Washingtonians.”

" inslee statement regarding APR 19 protests, kind county is still under lockdown

Sold a little Jon boat I had today, worked on painting the master bath. The kid and wife are in sleeping. She has to work. I have commenced to the garage to drink beer by my lonesome. No one to bother me :flipoff2:

In. Pretty uneventful day - just ran some errands.

Planning to tear the fuel system out of the bronco tomorrow and possibly start on the FI installation if I dont over sleep.

I'm in the same boat. Sometime in the near future (time and $$ allowing) I'm going to replace the entire fuel system on my '68. Ditching both tanks and going to put in a single 23 gal. tank, Holley Sniper system and everything in between.

Mowed the yard and did some yard work. Busted two tires down to take to the dump. It was hot and humid for us almost Canadians up here in the north today so I didn't get much done.

started grinding down and punching out rivets on my truck frame, about 12 more to go.

Top Back Refresh