What's new

snlc

jeeptj19992001

land of corruption and control of the people
Member Number
Loc
Living in hell
in,

planted 4 peach trees, picked an acre of Indian corn, and cut down 1/2 acre to get out to the stand.
cut out a concrete slab to move a toilet in rhe basement for our new finished basement.
originally installed to close to wall.
now trying to decide what to eat.

20200919_150620.jpg
Took the bus to the lake. Gonna grill some burgers later. Drink a few beers. Head back tomorrow. Should be a good night.

In, waiting on a turkey dinner in the oven (frozen) and then nothing but u-toob vids

Pulled all the landscaping bushes around the house. I have been neglecting them they were getting ratty.
Putting down plastic and rocks

Just lit the grill. Sitting on the deck enjoying a smokey and the bandit style Yuengling while waiting on the charcoal to get going.

Put in my 12 hour shift today , got home took a 3 hour nap , I'm up now it's :beer: me time. ;)

in,

planted 4 peach trees, picked an acre of Indian corn, and cut down 1/2 acre to get out to the stand.
cut out a concrete slab to move a toilet in rhe basement for our new finished basement.
originally installed to close to wall.
now trying to decide what to eat.

Get frost last night?

Lady friend here. Making dinner. Mellow night.

In.
We hung out with friends/family for a few earlier at a recently opened sandwich shop (owned by some people we know).
Good time and lots of laughs were shared.
After wife and I went for a quick drive to check out fall colors, it did not disappoint.

On our way back we decided to get food shopping out of the way, and dropped by our go to Costco.
Now indoors and relaxing for a few.

8AA086EB-B088-494E-9FB8-12F5478026DE.jpeg

In.

Started the day with the best of intentions, had a couple of cups of coffee on the porch this morning and said fuck it. Spent the day fucking off and accomplished nothing, all in all a great day.

In. Drinking a beer and grilling some kabobs. Spent too much time screwing with a corroded valve while installing our new dishwasher today.

In

Trying to help the kid get her room reconfigured so she can “remote learn” better. Me and Mrs went to Ikea to look around at desk options. When we got there the line at the door looked like the line for the “It’s a Small World” ride at Disneyland during peak season. Mrs said “Nope” about the same time I did and we left

Kids room is a challenge, so it looks like I’m building her a desk, and she’s good with it ☺️

Sipping on a rum&coke trying to decide what to do for dinner, we declared a “Fend for yourself” earlier. Tomorrow we eat steak :homer:

Watching some new Netflix movie, haven't done much of anything all day besides sit in the house and drink beer.

Helped a buddy pick up a truck today with a blown engine, and a donor engine at another spot. 200 miles round trip and then 5 minutes from home my powerstroke choked out. Glad I had a spare CPS in the glove box. Was an awesome day for a road trip.

"IN", took hellspawn to a cars how a buddy put on at cafe 247 for a couple hours. next year it'll be back at his house I guess. 1 hellspawn hated it and another wanted to look at every car and have me show them what was done and what engines they had (that was fun). Came home and did front end rebuild on 06 chevy 1500, went to do rear leaf bushings and the springs are broke so need to order a new set. Now having a cigar and beer goofing off online sitting in the shop

In

Trying to help the kid get her room reconfigured so she can “remote learn” better. Me and Mrs went to Ikea to look around at desk options. When we got there the line at the door looked like the line for the “It’s a Small World” ride at Disneyland during peak season. Mrs said “Nope” about the same time I did and we left

Kids room is a challenge, so it looks like I’m building her a desk, and she’s good with it ☺️

Sipping on a rum&coke trying to decide what to do for dinner, we declared a “Fend for yourself” earlier. Tomorrow we eat steak :homer:

door slab, 2 saw horses, tada a table

"IN", took hellspawn to a cars how a buddy put on at cafe 247 for a couple hours. next year it'll be back at his house I guess. 1 hellspawn hated it and another wanted to look at every car and have me show them what was done and what engines they had (that was fun). Came home and did front end rebuild on 06 chevy 1500, went to do rear leaf bushings and the springs are broke so need to order a new set. Now having a cigar and beer goofing off online sitting in the shop

Were the leafs broken where those stupid spacers are between each leaf? I've seen dozens and dozens of Chevy rear springs broken like that.

Were the leafs broken where those stupid spacers are between each leaf? I've seen dozens and dozens of Chevy rear springs broken like that.

yup, you nailed it. Best part is, truck has an aftermarket hitch (he tows a 22' trailer) that has to come off in order to pull bolts for spring shackles. BUT whomever installed hitch (thats been moving around on the frame) stripped the bolts to they have to be cut off and replaced since cant unbolt them. Going to be fun next weekend :|

Top Back Refresh