snlc

jeeptj19992001

land of corruption and control of the people
Member Number
Loc
Living in hell
in
rode today
did 150 miles just tooling arounď back roads , random lefts and rights on back roads i never have been on.
enjoyed the ride.

got home canned corn salsa and marinated peppers.
have more cayenne and hungarian hots to make more hot sauce tomorrow.
will pick a bushel of corn to can as well tomorrow.

In. Jaw hurts, guts aching, cant shit right, pretty much on a liquid diet and not even the fun kind.

take me now jesus, take me now

Jackhammer slab, beer, more jack, beer, weedeating, beer, stare at rig been sitting 3 years dead, beer, clean out truck to load concrete, beer, too much smoke to bust ass, cocktail, and will fuck around outside until it’s time for filet mignon in the cast iron skillet

image.jpg

In, driving back from picking up the kiddo in Weed, CA. could not even see Mt Shasta from I5 the smoke is so thick. Might throw the new starter in the bronco when we get home if it's not to smokey.

In. Grilling dinner soon. Kids and I spent the day at the river cleaning it with my buddies dredge. Some no talent ass clown dumped a bunch of construction waste in the river. Drywall and plastic bags full of old insulation.

xXClamhammer69Xx said:
Hatch chile roast day at the local supermarket so I'm busy with the vacuum sealer. Little tastes of the good world almost makes living in this humid hellscape bearable.
Where at? Heard something on the radio about it here in the land of cheese and snow.

In

Too gross outside to do much of anything outside. Me and Mrs ran to town to pickup a couple things, then back home to hide in the house

Tomorrow is my Monday, for now I’m sipping on some rum and juice concoction I threw together :grinpimp:

In, sat in the house most of the day. Swapped the coil in my old pickup and swapped an exhaust clamp to get rid of the leak right under the cab. Turns out those fancy band clamps are a lot more picky about tube fitment than I am.

Drinking beer and watching the flat track mains from Indy now.

Last edited:
Jackhammer slab, beer, more jack, beer, weedeating, beer, stare at rig been sitting 3 years dead, beer, clean out truck to load concrete, beer, too much smoke to bust ass, cocktail, and will fuck around outside until it’s time for filet mignon in the cast iron skillet

For starters, your front axle is pointing the wrong way:flipoff2:

Hiked the devils backbone today, did alright for a fat kid who hasn't been up in altitude for a few years and recently quit smoking, currently in the motel trying not to stress myself out.

Um, I think something is wrong with the front end. ???

Top Back Refresh