What's new
  • If you have not received the email confirmation check your Spam folder. If it's not there please use the Contact Us Form and let us know your username.

If you have a Yahoo! email, they are currently blocking everything the site sends. Please contact us dierctly with the link above.

Sniff sniff

Landslide

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Hummmm... :looks to the left: :looks to the right: :looks up: :looks down: Sniff... Sniff... Sniff... : leans back, puts feet up on the desk, torches up a fresh cigar: Nice place, think I’m gonna like it here, the cigar smoke will help get rid of that new website smell soon enough :flipoff2:

ExWrench

Random Dude
Member Number
WTF?!? Something sure made a nasty ass stanky smell... oh... jackoffgaybangtrain took a shit in here. Where’s the air freshener when you need it?

Linkslide user authentication^ successful - definitely the real deal :lmao:

Thefishguy77

Part time dumbass
Member Number
Former Republic of The Untied States of America
Hummmm... :looks to the left: :looks to the right: :looks up: :looks down: Sniff... Sniff... Sniff... : leans back, puts feet up on the desk, torches up a fresh cigar: Nice place, think I’m gonna like it here, the cigar smoke will help get rid of that new website smell soon enough :flipoff2:

https://www.foxnews.com

FIFY :flipoff2:

DMG

Member Number
I thought this was going to be a Biden joke.

Poriggity

Ketchup Dog
Member Number

My God, you really are dumb. What possessed you to create an entire thread to say this?:rolleyes: