What's new

SMUDGE POTS

Etyler2

Your kind of Asshole
Member Number
Loc
Grass Valley CA
BOTH SOLD.

I can buy as much as I need of these, clean and test, then put for sale for local pickup in Grass Valley CA.

For $125 each, local pickup.
3CA4BFCA-3D34-4809-9F9F-E61AD920BBB8.jpeg

If there is enough interest, I’ll make it happen.

Last edited:
And you're telling us this... because?
There were a couple threads on this like a year ago or more and a vendor even joined. Most people have never heard of them and lots of people were wanting them. Seems like he found the source, a way to hook members up with a product, and I am sure a way for him to make a few bucks a whack or something

There were a couple threads on this like a year ago or more and a vendor even joined. Most people have never heard of them and lots of people were wanting them. Seems like he found the source, a way to hook members up with a product, and I am sure a way for him to make a few bucks a whack or something
I remember that. It was about this time last yr, or late 21.

When I was a kid and we move to the central San Joaquin Valley, they were still using these to keep orange groves from freezing, and when the fog would set in it would bind with the soot and make a film over everything outside. One in a campsite or in the back yard is NBD, but hundreds of them all going at once was a thing. They do put out an impressive amount of heat.

Top Back Refresh