What's new

SMORR

Hell yeah! I’m driving 11 hours there next week. So freakin pumped! Thanks for the review!

Btw, that the Jeep with a stroker motor in it? I’ve seen you post on jeepstrokers. I just dropped one in my tj buggy and I’d like to pick your brain about it some time.

Glad you had had a good trip.

Hell yeah! I’m driving 11 hours there next week. So freakin pumped! Thanks for the review!

Btw, that the Jeep with a stroker motor in it? I’ve seen you post on jeepstrokers. I just dropped one in my tj buggy and I’d like to pick your brain about it some time.

Thanks, and yes it is the stroker. Worked really well at SMORR. Proud to say that several folks approached asking what was under the hood.

Send me a message if you wish and I’d be happy to help.

The bathroom and showers are heated and cooled. Plus they were always clean.

I did have a moment of panic though. Walked in the men’s room and found no urinals just sit downs. Quickly walked out to check the sign on the door.

Right place just not equipped the way I was expecting. :laughing::laughing:

Last edited:

What weekend you gonna be there then? I think we'll be there at some point the weekend of the 27th.

Top Back Refresh