Group events

Midwest-MO/KS/AR/OK/NE/IA

SMORR April 12-14

Mike Honcho

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Loc
Missouri
Planning on hitting SMORR April 12-14 for a shake down on my jeep build.

Anyone interested in joining?

I'll swing by for a day trip if I don't have anything going on. you camper camping or tent or what?

I am interested, but........
I have not seen next months work schedule yet. If you do not mind a 4runner kind of guy tagging along for a day, I can be a possible, but not definite.

I am interested, but........
I have not seen next months work schedule yet. If you do not mind a 4runner kind of guy tagging along for a day, I can be a possible, but not definite.

I have 2 toyotas myself and my jeep has 4 shifters:smokin:

If you're not off work call in and come out anyways:flipoff2:

I didn't have any work today so doing a little prep for this trip. Jeep is ready to go!

1000005053.jpg

As of right now, there is no one scheduled off. So it looks like I have free weekend.
I am a shift filler in the boiler house at a college. If another boiler tech takes vacation or sick day, I get put in their place. Hopefully they do not have a last minute addition and I can go wheelin. :homer:

Work is overrated:flipoff2:

Come out! And bring the fam! I'll feed ya some fresh Oklahoma grass fed steaks:smokin:
Oh shit! Now you are speaking my language :beer: I'd love to say I'll be there but my boy has his ninja class graduation on the 13th lol he's 6 and he's never been so excited to show us he "upgraded" to level 2.

Seriously, I'll bring some IL meat from our place next round and hopefully have the Sami linked up by then. Just gotta figure out what all this shit is supposed to look like and find someone to do it for me haha

1000025655.jpg

A coworker’s dad has been on hospice for awhile and he is tumbling downhill fast, so I got put on the boiler room schedule for this weekend so he can spend as much time with him as he can. So I am out this time too.

You wheelin Mike? I know the signal sucks but can't wait to see how you like it

Top Back Refresh