What's new

Smallest gear trailer

so what's the advantage here?
I have a pole dolly with no tongue purely because it doesn't need to be registered and explicitly isn't a trailer which means that when I get caught BDLing the number of violations they can write me for is cut in about half.

Looks like the same thing here.

My little trailer can't be seen behind my little car, still can back it up. Or just unhitch it and push it around because it's tiny and basically a wheel barrow.
I can see the use case for behind a motorhome or big gooseneck camper but why behind a pickup or car I can't understand.
I’ve had welding trailers and air compressors that were a pain to back up if you had something big in the bed blocking the view. I never thought to myself that this was the solution but people buy all sorts of dumb stuff.

I have a pole dolly with no tongue purely because it doesn't need to be registered and explicitly isn't a trailer which means that when I get caught BDLing the number of violations they can write me for is cut in about half.

Looks like the same thing here.
Can it haul poles behind the subaro?

Last edited:
Can it haul poles behind the subaro?
I've only ever used it for a couple logs behind my friend's big Lesbaru. Probably gonna slap a couple stake pockets on it and a socket for a square tube tongue so it can be a 5th wheel dolly too.

Shackle springs were also the wrong choice. It's getting slippers next time I touch it.

I made one out of an old Carry On.
20221018_142333.jpg

Does the Euro-van have a roof :flipoff2:
Haha yes it's the camper pop top. We had a 1980 when I met my wife in 06, sold it for q few bucks to buy a ring... she's turning 40 and kids ar 6 and 7... I want to get something I can also pull behind the next, bigger, truck with a slide in when we can get further out.

I'd like to just drop the kitchen and camping basics as base camp.

If anyone has something they aren't using let me know before I find another rabbit hole and build one

Top Back Refresh