What's new

Side shit

Nice work this thing is going to be a beast

If only I actually worked on it :laughing: was actually thinking about this pos today. Trying to figure out if I want to actually go through with it or just rob the engine and trans for the samurai and sell or save the rest.

If only I actually worked on it :laughing: was actually thinking about this pos today. Trying to figure out if I want to actually go through with it or just rob the engine and trans for the samurai and sell or save the rest.

Why would you quit now?

Because we're trying to move, and all I've really done is cut it apart. :laughing:

Ive went down this path before. You can see where my last kick started and ended, before parting it out. I missed having it stockish, after cutting it apart. I still have the chassis; thinking about using it for another sxs-type build if i can find a good drivetrain.

2012-04-14_15-41-36_708.jpg

20141214_150440.jpg

Ive went down this path before. You can see where my last kick started and ended, before parting it out. I missed having it stockish, after cutting it apart. I still have the chassis; thinking about using it for another sxs-type build if i can find a good drivetrain.

Well I have the samurai now, so I don't need another wannabe sxs. I didn't plan to build it, but had a collection of decent parts from my old 4runner and my fil's jeep, plus a beat up tracker with decent engine. I have basically everything but the RingR adapter itself to do the chromo Toyota duals and the 60s. Would be a fun ain't care rig with the 60s and little motor, should be semi bulletproof.

Well I actually messed with this today. Cut a hole in the floor to mount the tcase. Then played with the steering box a bit. The more I messed with it, I really think a flat pitman arm would be a lot better.

So I either need to invite 10 people over and hack thing together in a weekend or somebody give me a few dozen dollars and take it off my hands. :laughing: moving ay the end of the month.

Reactions: DMG
It's hard to justify dragging a non driving torn apart project with almost no value 900 miles to an area that isn't exactly known for serious rock crawling. Even for me :laughing:

she was trying to sell it all off at Ashlyn’s birthday party

I bet your wife would sell it to Shane real cheap

If your going to Idaho bring it up here so I can buy it :flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh