What's new

Short bladed knives

Weasel

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Loc
Black Hills, SoDak
I'm looking for something with a normalish sized handle but a short blade. Found a few guys making stuff like Corvus Survival and Angler Knives but they don't really have a website and seem to just sell through IG, which confuses me as it's more a land rush grab to buy anything. But anything similar out there?

Would really like a folder with a short blade but have seen even less of them.

image_29759.png
Picture.

Last edited:
Last few years a lot mfg are making 3-4" straight razor style folders and fixed. They are typicaly full handle with shorter blades.

Also a lot of stubby jumbo tanto tips. Tall heavy blades but short length

well am sorta picky on the shape, I like the above but not the tanto or razor blade knifes. Under a 2" maybe 2.5" max.

Last few years a lot mfg are making 3-4" straight razor style folders and fixed.

One of my BILs carries a folding box cutter

* My daughter gave me a Kershaw Ember to keep my Cryo II company. It’s on the small side, but very handy

Last edited:
Well the guy above actually had one done and for sale today so I snagged it. Post pictures when it shows up. And actually found a Fiddleback knife I like as well. Lol now I have too many options!

Last few years a lot mfg are making 3-4" straight razor style folders and fixed. They are typicaly full handle with shorter blades.

Also a lot of stubby jumbo tanto tips. Tall heavy blades but short length

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...itle_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1&tag=91812054244-20

Bought one of those a couple weeks ago. I really like it other than the fact that I can't open it in one motion without flicking my wrist pretty heavily. Easily the most sharp out the box knife I've ever bought.

Spyderco Enuff. Benchmade Hidden Canyon

Top Back Refresh