What's new

Shitcago mayor has a right to...

Landslide

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Typical commie politicians. Voted in office to serve the public because they work for the public. But when violence gets way out of hand in shitcago, mayor fuckface won’t do anything to protect the people she is voted in to serve. Fuck you you peasants you scum business owners and tax paying public. No safety or protection for you. Nope, fuckface defends defunding the police and lets riots run amuck.

so what does she get? She gets her living area blocks protected because... fuckface says she has a RIGHT to safety.

people like her should be tarred and feathered and run out of town like they did way back in the day.

Yup, shes crazy. Fatass governor was also traveling between states all through the quarentine to his other properties. Fuck this place, 4 more weeks and im out.....

Check out the secondcitycop blog for some entertaining and sad stories from this dump state, city, region....

How do these mayors/governors not have anyone that tries to...let's say "intervene" their actions?

Do as I say....

“I support your right to loot and plunder, just don’t do it to me.”

Ed Zacherly. Textbook elitism, scary.

No respect for the peasants, which in her jurisdiction are primarily black - don't their lives matter?
If only black people weren't deemed "incapable of racism" :rolleyes:, that thunderkunt would be a top oppressor of black people. If only.

Beetlejuice Beetlejuice Beetlejuice:flipoff2::lmao:

:laughing: coffee, meet keyboard :laughing:

This shit will not stop until those that think they are untouchable get...touched.

Typical commie politicians. Voted in office to serve the public because they work for the public. But when violence gets way out of hand in shitcago, mayor fuckface won’t do anything to protect the people she is voted in to serve. Fuck you you peasants you scum business owners and tax paying public. No safety or protection for you. Nope, fuckface defends defunding the police and lets riots run amuck.

so what does she get? She gets her living area blocks protected because... fuckface says she has a RIGHT to safety.

people like her should be tarred and feathered and run out of town like they did way back in the day.

Seriously. Is there ANYONE in Chitcago worth protecting? Hell, Obama won't even live there. What I see is Dems killing Dems. By a bullet or through abortion.

Seriously. Is there ANYONE in Chitcago worth protecting? Hell, Obama won't even live there. What I see is Dems killing Dems. By a bullet or through abortion.

There still is, for now, lots and lots of money and businesses there. That will probably change next year.

The politicans only care about protecting their own ass and interests. I'm surprised her security detail just doesnt abandon post.

Similarly, Donald is having a WALL built around the Whitehouse. I assume the additions are to increase protection.

I wonder if he's reinspected his Basement Bunker recently.

I'm sure it's stocked up with Trump Tower Taco Salads Big Macs, and 2L bottles of coke.

Similarly, Donald is having a WALL built around the Whitehouse. I assume the additions are to increase protection.

I wonder if he's reinspected his Basement Bunker recently.

I'm sure it's stocked up with Trump Tower Taco Salads Big Macs, and 2L bottles of coke.

Trump is building a wall for our border and the whitehouse. The Chicago mayor is only protecting herself. Perhaps you don't know what the word similar means?

Meh… They get what they voted for.

Plus… They’ll vote her in again.

Top Back Refresh