What's new

SHit is getting real in Georgia.

How about entering the Michigan capitol building while armed and screaming at the capitol cops? Is that OK because they were mostly white?
CscGPEo.jpg

Absolutely not . If you care to share any footage i haven't seen any posts of that.

So it's okay to march an armed battalion down the streets chanting all cops should die and calling out other groups for a blood bath? That kind of freedom? Fuck that.

yes.

if you're not willing to defend the most vile of speech, then you aren't for freedom of speech.

you don't get to pick and choose how people get to use their freedoms.

How about entering the Michigan capitol building while armed and screaming at the capitol cops? Is that OK because they were mostly white?
CscGPEo.jpg

That guy is very clearly yelling into the room behind the cops.

Michigan doesn't have 'Capitol Cops', as you can see the insignia says State Police. And they have giant gumball machines on their car.

So it's okay to march an armed battalion down the streets chanting all cops should die and calling out other groups for a blood bath? That kind of freedom? Fuck that.

if they got a permit to march, then yes

Yeah, as long as they're not making specific threats, that's completely legal and should be.

Last edited:

fuck that.

a permit is having to ask the government for permission to do what you have a natural right to.

should you have to get a permit for a firearm?

Then why in the fuck should you need a permit to gather and protest?

I'll admit I know nothing about it other than the video clips shown. Maybe they did. Just overloaded with all the stupidity of all these little protest bitches crying about how fucked their lives are when they live in the greatest country in the world.

fuck that.

a permit is having to ask the government for permission to do what you have a natural right to.

should you have to get a permit for a firearm?

Then why in the fuck should you need a permit to gather and protest?

You need a permit to legally own a firearm in Illinois , it's called the FOID card.

You need a permit to legally own a firearm in Illinois , it's called the FOID card.

and that is illegal as all fuck.

BUUUUUUT......owning a firearm and carry it with you in no way interferes with the rights of anybody else. No permit is justified.

marching down the street DOES interfere with the rights of others. Hell, march along all the sidewalks and public spaces you like, permits be damned. preventing other people from traveling freely in that same public space? now there should be cause for concern. that is where the permit comes in, if you want to march on the road without interference, get a permit and public funds will be used to support the event and advertise it so others can be aware.

and I oppose that very strongly.

and that is illegal as all fuck.

BUUUUUUT......owning a firearm and carry it with you in no way interferes with the rights of anybody else. No permit is justified.

marching down the street DOES interfere with the rights of others. Hell, march along all the sidewalks and public spaces you like, permits be damned. preventing other people from traveling freely in that same public space? now there should be cause for concern. that is where the permit comes in, if you want to march on the road without interference, get a permit and public funds will be used to support the event and advertise it so others can be aware.

so they have no right to use the same road as anyone else?

they have the same right, which is the right to share the road in a reasonable and safe fashion.

Get that reasonable thinking out of here!

I say who gives a fuck. I'd love to hunker down behind a ballistic barrier and toss a string of black-cats to see how many of their own get shot. That's probably inciting a riot and some other criminal charges though, which makes it less fun.

Top Back Refresh